Visit site
✟19,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Several things I've learned in the past few years led me to develop an electronic device that will allow your computer to graph a plant responding to your sentiments towards that plant. For example, if this device would have been available to Jesus and the disciples, they could have seen the fig tree that Jesus cursed responding immediately instead of having to wait until the next day to see anything noticeable. (I'm NOT selling the device right now - you will be able to build it from the instructions I am putting online if you or a friend are handy with small devices.)

Here are things that inspired me to do this project:

- Rev. Howard Storm had a NDE when he was yet an unbeliever in 1985 in which Jesus showed him that God wants us to grow food faster by using our sentiments towards the plants.

- In Feb. 1965 or 1966 unbeliever (as far as I know) Cleve Backster discovered his office plant responding to his intentions to burn it with a match. He used a polygraph machine for this. My device is based on the same electronics principle the polygraph uses.

- Mythbusters made a program where they observed the same positive results that Cleve Backster did. They didn't like seeing that so they switched out to improper instrumentation to obtain negative results for the remainder of that episode.

- We know that God saved some wonderful things for the Gentiles so He could make Israel jealous. Since this is a phenomenon unknown until Jesus revealed it, I believe it to be part of what will make Israel jealous and come to Christ as Romans 11 tells us.

I've spoken in person to many people I've met "in the marketplace" and consistently see a readiness for this now that definitely did not exist when I was growing up 40 and 50 years ago. Let me know if you need more info. The project can be followed on GitHub under my handle (kenneth558) and is titled there "plant_resistance_primary_perception". My working title is actually "GWAAM-Sea Training Aid" which contains an acronym for Greater Works Agronomy And Mountain Casting. Let me know what you think and Lord bless!

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don’t know if plants respond to liking but they are much more responsive to their environments than people realize. Which is why the common creationist meme of dinosaurs ate plants before the Fall , always made me laugh. Plants do everything that animals do except walk around , they sleep at night and they can communicate with insects and other plants ( they use pheromones

I’m a bit of a plant fiend and have got about 50 genera in the house. Not individual plants , genera

Upvote 0

kenneth558

Believer in the Invisible
Aug 1, 2003
Omaha, NE
Visit site
✟19,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Plants do have a chemical nervous system that animals share I wish I could remember more details but I’m not home and looking stuff up on the subway is a pain
You know what else I believe we'll find that we share with plants? Some kind of communication medium or dimension that doesn't even use the physical dimension. That will have to be studied with an entirely new scientific discipline. Until such a discipline is developed, this phenomen is actually UNscientific.:idea:

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,254.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

kenneth558

Aug 1, 2003
Omaha, NE
Visit site
✟19,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Can we ask the plants for next weeks winning lottery numbers?
Sure! Ask away all you want. Let us know how it turns out.

I'm not sure I want to know what my broccoli thinks of me as I'm making broccoli casserole.

Have you heard of the memory experiments being done in Italy and Australia?
A Quiet Revolution in Botany: Plants Form Memories
Memory of plants was established with Cleve Backster et. al. research 40+ yrs ago, but using the GSR method with polygraphs which my device also uses. As far as what plants think about being eaten, Cleve Backster did plenty of research down that path as well. He gathered that they are "flattered" to offer themselves to us for food. You can't make this stuff up!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sure! Ask away all you want. Let us know how it turns out.

Memory of plants was established with Cleve Backster et. al. research 40+ yrs ago, but using the GSR method with polygraphs which my device also uses. As far as what plants think about being eaten, Cleve Backster did plenty of research down that path as well. He gathered that they are "flattered" to offer themselves to us for food. You can't make this stuff up!
seriously plants really don’t like being eaten. They’ll use pheromones to warn other of the same species that they are being damaged. The second plant will then produce chemicals that might make it 1taste bad or 2 could poison a potential predator or 3 could send out a pheromone call to an insect’s predators . Plants aren’t just passive green stuff that animals can eat. They do respond to their environments and sometimes fairly quickly ( mimosas and Venus flytraps for example)

Upvote 0

kenneth558

Aug 1, 2003
Omaha, NE
Visit site
✟19,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It won't be too much longer before I get my PCB (bare) I have on order. I have enough components to build it out. Depending on how many build mistakes I make I could have it built by July week 1. My guess is another 3 weeks sketch development time. The sketch used to work with an early version of the circuit, after over a year development time at that level. So I figure a good guess as to when this question can be answered is by August.

Lord bless!

Upvote 0