Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yesterday my Grandma went home to be with the LORD.My family and I are devastated by this.We know she's in a better place but this still hurts nonetheless.Please keep us in prayer that the LORD would guide our decisions and give us favor in all our dealings as we prepare the memorial service.In Jesus Name Amen

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yesterday my Grandma went home to be with the LORD.My family and I are devastated by this.We know she's in a better place but this still hurts nonetheless.Please keep us in prayer that the LORD would guide our decisions and give us favor in all our dealings as we prepare the memorial service.In Jesus Name Amen

:heart: I'm soooooo sorry Mario. Praying for you and all the family during this excruciating time of loss and grief (((hug)))

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry for your loss. I pray that the Lord might be with you and your family during this time of grief and mourning, and comfort you and surround you with those who can support you, and guide you in your decisions.

Lord, have mercy.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tender condolences to You. Father, I pray that You will guide the thinking and emotions that are involved in preparing for the memorial. I pray that You will help others know when to say something, and when just to be silent. Help them say what is helpful, and help them not say what would be not. May honor and respect be given for the memory of this grandmother. May You comfort the grieving and hurting of her family. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4; Isaiah 60:13. Amen.

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0