Not open for further replies.

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Genesis 16:7-Now the Angel of the Lord found her by a spring of water in the wilderness, by the spring on the way to Shur. And He said, "Hagar, Sarai's maid, where have you come from, and where are you going?" She said, "I am fleeing from the presence of my mistress Sarai." The Angel of the Lord said to her, "Return to your mistress, and submit yourself under her hand."

Then the Angel of the Lord said to her, "I will multiply your descendants exceedingly, so that they shall not be counted for multitude." And the Angel of the Lord said to her: "Behold, you are with child, And you shall bear a son. You shall call his name Ishmael, Because the Lord has heard your affliction. He shall be a wild man; His hand shall be against every man, And every man's hand against him. And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren."

I put it to you that this prediction or prophecy given to Hagar by the angel , is for the time of the end.

StevenL

Veteran
Sep 10, 2004
Louisiana, USA
✟10,024.00
Faith
Christian
Good topic, although I'm not too sure it's limited to "the time of the end." This has been going on for thousands of years now. In Galatians 4 Hagar is representative of "the law." Maybe somebody could go there a bit. Hagar is a fascinating allegory. Lots of stuff to be gleaned in there.

Upvote 0

MbiaJc

Veteran
Jul 9, 2004
Bowdon, Ga.
✟2,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Brain Damage said:
Genesis 16:7-Now the Angel of the Lord found her by a spring of water in the wilderness, by the spring on the way to Shur. And He said, "Hagar, Sarai's maid, where have you come from, and where are you going?" She said, "I am fleeing from the presence of my mistress Sarai." The Angel of the Lord said to her, "Return to your mistress, and submit yourself under her hand."

Then the Angel of the Lord said to her, "I will multiply your descendants exceedingly, so that they shall not be counted for multitude." And the Angel of the Lord said to her: "Behold, you are with child, And you shall bear a son. You shall call his name Ishmael, Because the Lord has heard your affliction. He shall be a wild man; His hand shall be against every man, And every man's hand against him. And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren."

I put it to you that this prediction or prophecy given to Hagar by the angel , is for the time of the end.

That verse actually says he is a wild ass man.

Ishmael decendents are the Bowin Arabs. The AC is coming out of Iraq about where old Bablon was. I think the false prophet will be of the Islamic religion. Which is the major religion of the Bowing Arabs.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,805.44
Faith
Messianic
So is the false prophet Mohammad and His Koran?

Yes, then....but what about for the Revelation fulfillment? Yes, now too??? Or is there going to be a new false prophet appear on the scene who will take it a step further into its last phase of complete abomination.

Isaiah 66:17
They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

As it stands today, the Moslems are kosher in their diet.

18For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

We are gathering in the last days, or as they say, all eyes are on Jerusalem for one reason or another....and God will divide His sheep from the goats... the lines will soon become clearly divided into two camps....those for the world... and those for God above everything the world has to offer.

24And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Upvote 0

MbiaJc

Veteran
Jul 9, 2004
Bowdon, Ga.
✟2,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
visionary said:
So is the false prophet Mohammad and His Koran?

Yes, then....but what about for the Revelation fulfillment? Yes, now too??? Or is there going to be a new false prophet appear on the scene who will take it a step further into its last phase of complete abomination.

Isaiah 66:17
They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

As it stands today, the Moslems are kosher in their diet.

18For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

We are gathering in the last days, or as they say, all eyes are on Jerusalem for one reason or another....and God will divide His sheep from the goats... the lines will soon become clearly divided into two camps....those for the world... and those for God above everything the world has to offer.

24And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

I think there will be a new one come on the seen and fool Iseral into thinking he is the Messiah.

What do you think?

God Bless

Upvote 0

Breetai

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...
Dec 3, 2003
✟23,820.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Brain Damage said:

Ismael is generally seen as the ancestor of the Arabs. Read the Qu'ran.;)

It seems to apply to all of history; very possibly including the end-times.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.