✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Old and Busted--The Constitution

The New Hotness--So what, if you're innocent, what do you have to worry about? So what, we can look into your attorney's documents, all your social media files, all the NSA records we have of all your emails and phone records, so what? So what, the FBI and DOJ are politicized and weaponized, so what? Trump is a scourge and needs to be outed and by golly, the ends justify the means!!11!!!

You’ve claimed to be a teacher...?

I’m betting that Civics isn’t part of your bailiwick...

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,551.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Old and Busted--The Constitution

The New Hotness--So what, if you're innocent, what do you have to worry about? So what, we can look into your attorney's documents, all your social media files, all the NSA records we have of all your emails and phone records, so what? So what, the FBI and DOJ are politicized and weaponized, so what? Trump is a scourge and needs to be outed and by golly, the ends justify the means!!11!!!

Conservatives complaining about the politicization of the investigation apparatus of the government. Priceless.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
You’ve claimed to be a teacher...?

I’m betting that Civics isn’t part of your bailiwick...

Yes, I'm a teacher. Now, past the personal insult, tell me what part of Constitutionality I got wrong in my post.

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,551.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Foreigners: experts on the Constitution, always.

I'm not a foreigner. I live in Pennsylvania and was born here.

And yes I understand the Constitution. It calls for due process and privacy, which means that when they are investigating you (for crimes) they need a warrant and probable cause.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not a foreigner. I live in Pennsylvania and was born here.

And yes I understand the Constitution. It calls for due process and privacy, which means that when they are investigating you (for crimes) they need a warrant and probable cause.

Fair enough, then. You are probably concerned about fishing expeditions like this one, then. Get a special prosecutor, dig up crimes wherever they are, prosecute them. "Ham sandwich" style. There are so many laws on our books, any one of us could be prosecuted for any number of things. Believe that.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
You're complaining about an investigation that hasn't yet reached a conclusion.

You've not explained how this is a breach of the US Constitution.

From the very beginning it's at least extra-Constitutional. The Due Process is flimsy at best. If you don't believe it, imagine Hillary going through this same circus at the behest of Republican witch hunters. People would be losing their minds.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,551.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Fair enough, then. You are probably concerned about fishing expeditions like this one, then. Get a special prosecutor, dig up crimes wherever they are, prosecute them. "Ham sandwich" style. There are so many laws on our books, any one of us could be prosecuted for any number of things. Believe that.

It is Congresses responsibility to appoint a special prosecutor, and it is the DOJ and FBI's responsibility to conclude the current investigation by tracking down info and leads accordingly.

If it were a "fishing expedition" then the courts should not be issuing warrants lacking probable cause. If the warrants don't lack probable cause then there is a good reason to think crimes have been committed and there is no such "fishing expedition".

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,551.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
From the very beginning it's at least extra-Constitutional. The Due Process is flimsy at best. If you don't believe it, imagine Hillary going through this same circus at the behest of Republican witch hunters. People would be losing their minds.

Hillary was investigated for like 25 years now. It's hard to believe you missed it.

They found out she lost money on a real estate deal and mishandled an email server containing sensitive documents.

They summoned her husband in front of a grand jury to talk about his sex life and tried to impeach him when he told a lie about it.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
It is Congresses responsibility to appoint a special prosecutor, and it is the DOJ and FBI's responsibility to conclude the current investigation by tracking down info and leads accordingly.

If it were a "fishing expedition" then the courts should not be issuing warrants lacking probable cause. If the warrants don't lack probable cause then there is a good reason to think crimes have been committed and there is no such "fishing expedition".

Um. The FISA warrants absolutely prove that they will back a fishing expedition. Or are we supposed to pretend that these warrants are as pure as the driven snow now? Sorry, I can't pretend that hard....

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,551.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Um. The FISA warrants absolutely prove that they will back a fishing expedition. Or are we supposed to pretend that these warrants are as pure as the driven snow now? Sorry, I can't pretend that hard....

They have gotten more than FISA warrants.

You can't pretend there isn't enough smoke when several people have plead guilty to crimes already? President Trump likely provided enough probable cause against his own lawyer by making statements publicly that indicate a crime may have been committed.

Sounds like you have a limited imagination because federal judges appointed by Trump himself have sighed these warrants.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
They have gotten more than FISA warrants.

You can't pretend there isn't enough smoke when several people have plead guilty to crimes already? President Trump likely provided enough probable cause against his own lawyer by making statements publicly that indicate a crime may have been committed.

Sounds like you have a limited imagination because federal judges appointed by Trump himself have sighed these warrants.

The only crimes they have manufactured are process crimes--the very same they have on McCabe. Lying to the FBI during the investigation, basically. No collusion whatsoever. Of course, the FBI can lie to their own with impunity and have fat Go Fund Me accounts that liberals love to fund. Regular joes go off to prison for years and years.

This is "justice" in America. Here we are. Yay us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,551.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The only crimes they have manufactured are process crimes--the very same they have on McCabe. Lying to the FBI during the investigation, basically. No collusion whatsoever. Of course, the FBI can lie to their own with impunity and have fat Go Fund Me accounts that liberals love to fund. Regular joes go off to prison for years and years.

This is "justice" in America. Here we are. Yay us.

The crimes so far have been:
Over 100 Charges, 19 People and 3 Companies: The Mueller Inquiry, Explained

Yeah, lots of lying the the FBI, financial fraud, identity fraud, not disclosing that they were working for a foreign agent.

You know the stuff that you would expect would turn up when investigating a conspiracy.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The crimes so far have been:
Over 100 Charges, 19 People and 3 Companies: The Mueller Inquiry, Explained

Yeah, lots of lying the the FBI, financial fraud, identity fraud, not disclosing that they were working for a foreign agent.

You know the stuff that you would expect would turn up when investigating a conspiracy.

Almost all of those are what's called "process crimes"--like I said. Lying to the FBI. The same stuff McCabe did over and over. So did Comey, it looks like.

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,551.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Almost all of those are what's called "process crimes"--like I said. Lying to the FBI. The same stuff McCabe did over and over. So did Comey, it looks like.

The money laundering and identity crimes are not process crimes, they are things you expect when people are trying to avoid scrutiny of payoffs from shady organizations.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The money laundering and identity crimes are not process crimes, they are things you expect when people are trying to avoid scrutiny of payoffs from shady organizations.

Did any of them have one thing to do with the Trump campaign, though, is that even proven? Not that I can see. Not that anyone can see. Been a lot of fishing for very tiny fish.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I'm a teacher. Now, past the personal insult, tell me what part of Constitutionality I got wrong in my post.

What part of the Constitution has been violated in the investigation of Michael Cohen...?

Upvote 0