Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wow I'll definitely be praying. I think you guys made the right decision to put things on hold for awhile until he gets his mind right. Having depression is one thing, but crushing, suicidal thoughts really isn't healthy.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I am sending up my prayers for him and for you. It isn't easy to be a support person for someone who has this chronic disease. I suffer from it myself and withdraw from the people I care about as to not be a burden to them no matter how many times they tell me that I'm not one. I hope you can let him know you are there for him while giving him the space he needs to treat his symptoms and give his best to you when he is able.

God bless both of you.

Reactions: stefnee
Upvote 0

Charlotte42

Feb 22, 2017
CA
✟8,058.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Stefnee, I will pray for you and Joseph. I will pray for wisdom. 20 years ago, I could say the same things that you did. It was painful to be seperated from my then boyfriend. He is now my husband and though then he dealt with some bad lows, it was nothing like the clinical depression he experiences now. It is a hard road to walk for all of us. Him, me and our children. He has some physical disabilities which contribute to the depression so he cannot work. I am doing it all, and it is excruciatingly hard. Tell you what, I'll pray for you, and you can pray for me.

Reactions: stefnee
Upvote 0

stefnee

Feb 21, 2017
california
✟8,061.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Father I pray blessings on this request and for total deliverance of this man in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Thank you SO MUCH. God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stefnee

Feb 21, 2017
california
✟8,061.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Stefnee, I will pray for you and Joseph. I will pray for wisdom. 20 years ago, I could say the same things that you did. It was painful to be seperated from my then boyfriend. He is now my husband and though then he dealt with some bad lows, it was nothing like the clinical depression he experiences now. It is a hard road to walk for all of us. Him, me and our children. He has some physical disabilities which contribute to the depression so he cannot work. I am doing it all, and it is excruciatingly hard. Tell you what, I'll pray for you, and you can pray for me.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with me, I will pray for your husband.

Upvote 0

stefnee

Feb 21, 2017
california
✟8,061.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am sending up my prayers for him and for you. It isn't easy to be a support person for someone who has this chronic disease. I suffer from it myself and withdraw from the people I care about as to not be a burden to them no matter how many times they tell me that I'm not one. I hope you can let him know you are there for him while giving him the space he needs to treat his symptoms and give his best to you when he is able.

God bless both of you.

Thank you so much for sharing, it is a comfort to know I am not alone. Thank you and God bless you

Upvote 0