• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruztacean

Oct 7, 2005
✟8,818.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
InTheFlame said:
UnitynLove... would you say the same thing to someone suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

:amen:! I've seen similar posts before from this same person, on other threads including one I started. They all have little to do with the question asked or the problem raised. They are nothing more than very long posts that say, "If you're really saved this won't be a problem any more." I have reported that spamming to the mods.

UnL is reminding me of a mental health technician I once came across when I was inpatient for depression, who was also a seminary student, and he told me I wasn't really saved or else I wouldn't be having trouble with depression! :eek:

Just what we need when we're down the most: To hear that we're messing up with God too. UnL, you may have the best of intentions, but please stop.

Curlyblue, sweetheart :hug: how are you doing now? I agree that it's good not to take meds if you can get by with not taking them, but don't be ashamed if you need them. It's no failure on your part.

Upvote 0

cassyrode

Oct 8, 2005
Fort St. James
✟15,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ive heard the crying of your heart. I have seen the searching of your soul. I know how deeply you have desired the truth In pain you have cried out for it. When I see you I am overewhelmed with tears and wish to hold you close to me. Go ahead now, Ask me anything. Anything. I will speak to you if you listen. The words to the next song you hear, the information in the next article you read, The story line of the next movie you watch, The chance utterence of the next person you meet. Or the whisper of the next river. The next ocean. The next breeze that carresses your ear. All these devices are mine. I will come to you if you invite me. I will show you then that I have Always been there...

Always.

Upvote 0

cassyrode

Oct 8, 2005
Fort St. James
✟15,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ive heard the crying of your heart. I have seen the searching of your soul. I know how deeply you have desired the truth In pain you have cried out for it. When I see you I am overewhelmed with tears and wish to hold you close to me. Go ahead now, Ask me anything. Anything. I will speak to you if you listen. The words to the next song you hear, the information in the next article you read, The story line of the next movie you watch, The chance utterence of the next person you meet. Or the whisper of the next river. The next ocean. The next breeze that carresses your ear. All these devices are mine. I will come to you if you invite me. I will show you then that I have Always been there...

Always.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.