Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Careful, I think he's a lawyer....

=====
"Stephen Hocking is a recognised practitioner in the field and offers expertise across a broad range of practice areas." Chambers and Partners UK 2014 Edition, Professional Discipline, UK Wide

"Clients praise Stephen Hocking as being "particularly attuned" to the needs of their organisation. His practice is centred around public law and commercial matters." Chambers and Partners UK 2014 Edition, Education, UK Wide

Upvote 0

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Careful, I think he's a lawyer....

=====
"Stephen Hocking is a recognised practitioner in the field and offers expertise across a broad range of practice areas." Chambers and Partners UK 2014 Edition, Professional Discipline, UK Wide

"Clients praise Stephen Hocking as being "particularly attuned" to the needs of their organisation. His practice is centred around public law and commercial matters." Chambers and Partners UK 2014 Edition, Education, UK Wide
THEORETICAL PHYSICIST

stephen hawking quotes - Google Search

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

havevisions

Dec 24, 2010
Southwest Virginia
✟47,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, he could not have died at the exact moment equal to pi, if that's what you mean. Pi, being an irrational real number, has no exact decimal equivalent. Nice to contemplate though.

I'm sorry that such a great and respected man with a brilliant mind did not, apparently, give any acknowledgement or thankfulness to his Creator for wisdom he possessed. I wish he had.

I wish that he had been more like Wernher von Braun, another great mind, who became a christian in later life and made the following statement: "....The universe as revealed through scientific inquiry is the living witness that God has indeed been at work."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douglas Hendrickson

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2015
✟133,415.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Well, he could not have died at the exact moment equal to pi, if that's what you mean. Pi, being an irrational real number, has no exact decimal equivalent. Nice to contemplate though.

I'm sorry that such a great and respected man with a brilliant mind did not, apparently, give any acknowledgement or thankfulness to his Creator for wisdom he possessed. I wish he had.

I wish that he had been more like Wernher von Braun, another great mind, who became a christian in later life and made the following statement: "....The universe as revealed through scientific inquiry is the living witness that God has indeed been at work."
Thanks "Have",

I think he said "Pi Day." Perhaps there is a day devoted to total irrationality?

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Great renouned PHYSICIST. (And cosmologist I think.)

The sort "everybody" semi-worships.

Not very sympathetic to religion or Christianity, I think.

What he did?
Where did he go?
The famous Lucisian Cambridge professor, who wrote the book, a Brief History of Time. Proved the existence of black holes and beat the odds battling a disease that should have finished him in his twenties. He died March 14 from complications related to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, or Lou Gehrig's disease). Early in his career because of his health he chose to study cosmology because of his health issues, I don't know him to be a noted atheist or the subject of any veneration other then his academic and scientific accomplishments.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Stephen Hocking just did.

Stephen Hawking actually told people to stop trying to find life beyond this planet, because of the danger.

People choose to accept or deny what they choose - at their own peril. All we can do as people who love them is help them realize there is peril, or rather there are consequences, and responsibility of knowledge in hearing anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.