enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
`But to which of the angels has He ever said.....
Are they not all ministering spirits ....` (Heb.1: 13 & 14)

Spirits (angelic spirits) do not have `flesh and blood,` they do not have sexual apparatus, nor sperm, nor DNA, they were all created separately.

Note what Jesus said -

`Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Handle me and see, for a SPIRIT DOES NOT HAVE FLESH AND BONES as you see I have.` (Luke 24: 39)
Angels in scripture show up as MEN. Yes they are spiritual beings, but they can manifest as corporeal flesh and bone men, and you know this.When they manifest as men, they do what men do. And the fallen angels went against their created purpose in rebellion against our Father. Scripture does not tell you that angels do not posses sexual organs. Whenever we see angels in the Bible, they appear as men. You do not want to accept that, and I do understand that it goes against everything that you have been taught.
But the truth does not bend to your continued unbelief. You should research the matter. It does not affect your salvation as you think, and does no diminish the role of our Lord Jesus. The fallen angels are manifesting today as "aliens". They are abducting women and impregnating them. Just as they did in the days of Noah.The prophet Daniel wrote of the hybrid people that will be on Earth in the last world kingdom.
Dan. 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.(KJV)

There you have it Marilyn.I know it is hard to believe, but it is true, whether you believe it or not.

• Informative
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Angels in scripture show up as MEN. Yes they are spiritual beings, but they can manifest as corporeal flesh and bone men, and you know this.When they manifest as men, they do what men do. And the fallen angels went against their created purpose in rebellion against our Father. Scripture does not tell you that angels do not posses sexual organs. Whenever we see angels in the Bible, they appear as men. You do not want to accept that, and I do understand that it goes against everything that you have been taught.
But the truth does not bend to your continued unbelief. You should research the matter. It does not affect your salvation as you think, and does no diminish the role of our Lord Jesus. The fallen angels are manifesting today as "aliens". They are abducting women and impregnating them. Just as they did in the days of Noah.The prophet Daniel wrote of the hybrid people that will be on Earth in the last world kingdom.
Dan. 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.(KJV)

There you have it Marilyn.I know it is hard to believe, but it is true, whether you believe it or not.

I agree with you that angels do often appear as men. However that is just an `appearance,` not a reality of `flesh and blood.` Remember the Lord Himself appeared AS a man to Abraham, BUT the Lord did not have His human body, just an APPEARANCE.

What you are in effect saying is that God gave angels sexual apparatus and then said they couldn`t marry. (Nonsense)

`For when they rise from the dead they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but ARE LIKE THE ANGELS in heaven.` (Mark 12: 25)

And Dan. 2: 43 is a kingdom/federation on the earth. (Dan. 7: 23)

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I agree with you that angels do often appear as men. However that is just an `appearance,` not a reality of `flesh and blood.` Remember the Lord Himself appeared AS a man to Abraham, BUT the Lord did not have His human body, just an APPEARANCE.

What you are in effect saying is that God gave angels sexual apparatus and then said they couldn`t marry. (Nonsense)

`For when they rise from the dead they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but ARE LIKE THE ANGELS in heaven.` (Mark 12: 25)

And Dan. 2: 43 is a kingdom/federation on the earth. (Dan. 7: 23)

Abraham had a meal prepared for the Lord and the angels with Him. So you are saying the appearance ate dinner.:doh:

• Agree
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abraham had a meal prepared for the Lord and the angels with Him. So you are saying the appearance ate dinner.:doh:

Yes. Jesus did NOT have an actual body before the Father prepared one for Him.

`Sacrifice and offering you did not desire. But a BODY you have prepared for me.` (Heb. 10: 5)

That appearance of the Lord was just that, yet He was able to partake of food. Not that He needed it as He came from the heavenly realms. We tend to think in very earthly terms but remember that the Lord before He was manifest as a man, was in the Godhead. He was NOT a human then.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 19:6-9

Hi Cbowles,

Thank you for that scripture. Let us have a closer look.

`And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!

Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His wife has made herself ready. And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen represents the righteous acts of the saints.` (Rev. 19: 6 - 9)

The title `Lamb,` is only used for Israel in relation to their God given sacrifices. The Lamb for their Passover.
The `wife,` is known in the OT as Israel. (Isa. 54)
The `righteous acts` are what Israel had to do. (Heb. 11: 33)

Thus we see that it is the nation of Israel that will again be joined (married again) to God by Jesus. Zechariah shows this revealing, (Zech. 12: 10 - 14) & the feast of Purim, the celebration of deliverance from their enemies will be the `marriage supper.` (1,335 days Dan. 12: 12)

`Blessed is he who waits and comes to the 1,335 days.` (Dan. 12: 12)

1,260, 1,290, 1,335.

1,260 - end of A/C.
1,290 - mourning of Israel.
1,320 - cleansing temple.
1,335 - 15th of Adar the feast of Purim.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes. Jesus did NOT have an actual body before the Father prepared one for Him.

`Sacrifice and offering you did not desire. But a BODY you have prepared for me.` (Heb. 10: 5)

That appearance of the Lord was just that, yet He was able to partake of food. Not that He needed it as He came from the heavenly realms. We tend to think in very earthly terms but remember that the Lord before He was manifest as a man, was in the Godhead. He was NOT a human then.
Marilyn, you are thinking in very human terms if you think that Heavenly beings cannot do the same things as Earthly beings can do and more. You may even think that the people of Noah's day were backward low tech cave men. You would be wrong there too. But the people of that day were able to do things that people of today are just recently learning to do. Yes there were hybrid people and animals in Noah's day. There are hybrid people and animals today! The technology that is ever increasing has progressed to the point where mankind is going against God's created order and mixing species. Have you heard of transhumanism? If not you should educate yourself about it.
Hosea 4:6a My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
Now this video explains some of the technology and procedures that are happening today. It may be hard to wrap your mind around it, but it is happening whether you believe it or not. Call it whatever you want, it is happening in these last days.

The "aliens" your OP referenced are fallen angels.

Upvote 0

IntriKate

Nov 23, 2019
✟105,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Where is your evidence that demons manifest as aliens and are abducting and impregnating women?

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Marilyn, you are thinking in very human terms if you think that Heavenly beings cannot do the same things as Earthly beings can do and more. You may even think that the people of Noah's day were backward low tech cave men. You would be wrong there too. But the people of that day were able to do things that people of today are just recently learning to do. Yes there were hybrid people and animals in Noah's day. There are hybrid people and animals today! The technology that is ever increasing has progressed to the point where mankind is going against God's created order and mixing species. Have you heard of transhumanism? If not you should educate yourself about it.
Hosea 4:6a My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
Now this video explains some of the technology and procedures that are happening today. It may be hard to wrap your mind around it, but it is happening whether you believe it or not. Call it whatever you want, it is happening in these last days.

The "aliens" your OP referenced are fallen angels.

Yes I know about `transhumanism.` Carl Techrib taught on that in his blogs. (Canadian) And that is just with robotics not hybrids.
I also realise that people before the flood were very strong and had many skills. Gen. 4: 16 - 22 describe this.

Probably not good to assume people do not know things unless you ask them.

So you have not shown how fallen angels who are spirits, without sexual parts, without a body, can have sexual intercourse with females. Nonsense. Pure imagination and a doctrine of demons.

Proof - Jesus would then not be Lord of all, for he would not be of their race. Utter blasphemy!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes I know about `transhumanism.` Carl Techrib taught on that in his blogs. (Canadian) And that is just with robotics not hybrids.
I also realise that people before the flood were very strong and had many skills. Gen. 4: 16 - 22 describe this.

Probably not good to assume people do not know things unless you ask them.

So you have not shown how fallen angels who are spirits, without sexual parts, without a body, can have sexual intercourse with females. Nonsense. Pure imagination and a doctrine of demons.

Proof - Jesus would then not be Lord of all, for he would not be of their race. Utter blasphemy!!!!
So who or what do you think aliens are? Lord Jesus is Lord of all because He created all! I am done here.

Upvote 0

IntriKate

Nov 23, 2019
✟105,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Didn't you watch the videos?If not, you should do so.

Yes I did and I didnt see any factual evidence that babies today are being born half alien/demon. Just opinions and interpretations as well as a plug for book sales.

Reactions: JulieB67
Upvote 0