Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, first let me say 'baptism' does NOT save a soul. One can believe as they wish and act like a Saint, but I hold FIRMLY that a true "born again" believer CANNOT be 'demonized" ---only deceived for a time to act in the flesh (called "carnality" in Scripture ---acting worldly as self-pleasing). Satan CANNOT break the "seal" on a "born again" saint, who is preserved for Heaven. Professing Christians may act like a true saint and follow ways and doctrines for a time, but it will be manifest that it was only an imitation of the "new life" in Christ. When one has truly received the Lord Jesus into their heart and bowed to Him and His Father, they are on holy ground and "kept by the power of God", as God tells us. One needs to be reading "all the counsel of God" and not listening to religious doctrines.

Upvote 0

Ramon1

Nov 4, 2020
Chicago
✟10,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
but I hold FIRMLY that a true "born again" believer CANNOT be 'demonized"
Even the strongest of the strongest will face moments of great temptation and give in from time to time. Even Peter and the best of the apostles denied Jesus when the church took him captive.

only deceived for a time to act in the flesh (called "carnality" in Scripture ---acting worldly as self-pleasing)
I assume you believe they can only be deceived for a short period of time. Why? If they can be deceived slightly, wouldn't it be possible and even easier for one to keep falling down the wrong path.

Satan CANNOT break the "seal" on a "born again" saint, who is preserved for Heaven.
Maybe not, but the person with the seal can make a mistake. Nobody's perfect; we'll all sinners.

Professing Christians may act like a true saint and follow ways and doctrines for a time, but it will be manifest that it was only an imitation of the "new life" in Christ.
There are many true Christians that have latter fell away. I feel like you are assuming that their fate was already written in stone, i.e., they were going to eventually fall away, because they weren't righteous enough (or "true Christians"). I am certain there are very few, if any "fake or professing Christians".

When one has truly received the Lord Jesus into their heart and bowed to Him and His Father, they are on holy ground and "kept by the power of God"
God lets people tempt even the holiest, and they may even be tempted more so than gentiles. Jesus was tempted by Satan in the desert. Obviously, not every person is going to beat temptation. I suppose you would claim that these people never truly accepted Jesus or God in their heart.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All souls can be tempted, friend, but that is NOT the same as being 'demonized', as I showed. A true "born again" saint is "sealed" by and for God; and is thus "kept" for Heaven (though we always have flesh problems). Carnality is referred in Scripture to acting regularly in the flesh by REAL Christians (as Paul charged the Corinthian saints); all other fleshly acts are of professing Christians only and is their natural way.

If a real "born again" saint (one truly devoted to the Lord Jesus-the Christ) continues to indulge the flesh, God says they are "carnal" ---fleshly, and if continuing that way without humbly confessing it to God, they will forfeit much blessing --even at the "judgment seat of Christ" in Heaven. The pretending Christians are known to God, and though imitating real Christians have not been "born again" (note John 3 and Epistle: 1 Jn. 5:10-12), and sealed by the Holy Spirit. I hope this will help in understandings. Please don't let false teachers lead you astray.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
One can believe as they wish and act like a Saint, but I hold FIRMLY that a true "born again" believer CANNOT be 'demonized" ---only deceived for a time to act in the flesh (called "carnality" in Scripture ---acting worldly as self-pleasing).
You are so utterly wrong. Problems of the flesh are completely different to demonisation, although problems of the flesh regularly lead to demonisation
Satan CANNOT break the "seal" on a "born again" saint, who is preserved for Heaven. Professing Christians may act like a true saint and follow ways and doctrines for a time, but it will be manifest that it was only an imitation of the "new life" in Christ. When one has truly received the Lord Jesus into their heart and bowed to Him and His Father, they are on holy ground and "kept by the power of God", as God tells us. One needs to be reading "all the counsel of God" and not listening to religious doctrines.
It's your theology here that's the religious doctrine, a doctrine of demons created by Satan to ensure his captives cannot escape their bondage.
But let me ask you two questions.
1) Have you ever cast demons out of anyone?

2) If not Christians, who did Jesus command us to cast demons out of?

Upvote 0