Demonic Deception of Spouse Swinging!

HumbleBee

Jan 8, 2004
✟3,212.00
Faith
Christian
Was watching CNN last night and this astounded me...hearing of spouse swinging, where spouses have the permission of their partners to have an affair! :eek: Doesn't say much for their committment to each other at all. :( Was said there are actual discretionary groups set up to encourage this spouse swinging in Canada, the US, and Europe...:sigh: Tiz such a demonic deception! :prayer:

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

Echoes Peak

Willing Servant
Nov 4, 2003
✟8,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm hoping I misunderstood. I knew there was "swinging" but are you saying that the story was reporting that churches were condoning that behavior? Either way, I never understood the point of marriage if you were going to involve yourself with other people OUTSIDE the marriage.

Upvote 0
Nov 28, 2004
✟118.00
Faith
Christian
Yes, swinging has come in and out of fashion. What's disturbing is the Christian polyamory movement. See here:

libchrist.com

A friend of mine has fallen to this, and he and his wife now cohabit with another woman--a Wiccan, by the way. He has a son and another child on the way. I was really upset at him. I was his bestman, five years ago, stood in front of both families and pronounced him an honourable dude--and now this.

Upvote 0