Demands from a man

Flavius

FoundWanting
Apr 10, 2004
EastOfEden,Near Houston
✟530.00
Faith
Messianic
I'll only organize your shoes twice a month.You aren't allowed to wear ugly t-shirts to bed that have holes in them,I don't care if you have worn it for 20 years and it's soft,we can rip it and use it for Tikki torches by the pond and have a ceromony at it's death.

Now about your Bathtub and all your oils.
I will only clean the bathtub 3 times a week from now on cause the price of gas has gone up so high and you know you can't get that moisturizing scrub out without gas,and besides if you spend that much money on cleaning your body shouldn't it last a few days?

About your diet-
You stay cranky all day and eat like a bird and you still put weight on.

Heres a clue-I never liked skinny women,get over it and I'll teach you the real sins of eating.I'll wake you up at 3 am once a week with barbeque and chocolate ice cream.

Ok down to the nitty gritty,that shoppin thing you got goin on-

You always look the same to me except for that old t-shirt you wear.

Don't ask me what looks good cause I aint a woman.Just buy the thing and let's get out of the mall.

If I aint lookin good to you,refer to the last demand ^

I really only have one demand from a woman but it has to remain unsaid.

She should allready know.

Out of the Flames

May 11, 2004
Orange County, CA
✟1,134.00
Faith
Christian
I'm not sure what you were going for here, but I'm trying to decide whether or not I should feel offended or amused. For now, it's mostly funny because I'm tired and it's rambling that makes sense to me. I may not feel that way in the morning though, so how about throwing me a punchline so we can all feel better about this? ;)

Upvote 0

Flavius

FoundWanting
Apr 10, 2004
EastOfEden,Near Houston
✟530.00
Faith
Messianic
Out of the Flames said:
I'm not sure what you were going for here, but I'm trying to decide whether or not I should feel offended or amused. For now, it's mostly funny because I'm tired and it's rambling that makes sense to me. I may not feel that way in the morning though, so how about throwing me a punchline so we can all feel better about this? ;)
I was doing a search last night on google about waffles, If you type in waffle on the google search you can still catch it.coolest thing I ever seen,Dang I wish I could remember that website but its the first thing that popps up.If your quick you might catch it.

Upvote 0

fishstix

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2004
✟19,629.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Wow... I know that was meant to be humorous, but even so... I'm not sure who should be more offended reading that - men or women. Cause it would be pretty offensive for a woman to have that said to her, and pretty offensive to stereotype men as having that sort of attitude. Especially the last two lines.

Upvote 0

Flavius

FoundWanting
Apr 10, 2004
EastOfEden,Near Houston
✟530.00
Faith
Messianic
fishstix said:
Wow... I know that was meant to be humorous, but even so... I'm not sure who should be more offended reading that - men or women. Cause it would be pretty offensive for a woman to have that said to her, and pretty offensive to stereotype men as having that sort of attitude. Especially the last two lines.
What I meant by the last two lines and my one and only demand is just that a woman would love me.It's like a surprize birthday party.You want a party but you don't wanna have to ask for it cause it aint the same thing.I was kinda amused that so many people could take offense to what I said.

Oh well maybe thats why I'm still alone,People just don't get me.

I finally found that waffle site on Yahoo search.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I kinda see your point, flavius (you're a little..how shall I say...frustrated?)..but JUuuuuust to letcha know...not all of us chicks consider shopping to be a 'sport' (nor the least bit enjoyable :sick: so why drag a man along with, right?) and also, some of us chicks would rather scarf down some serious grub (chicken wings w/ hot sauce, a 12-inch pizza, etc al.as opposed to 'bird' food) 24/7 so please don't generalize like that. there ARE some cool chicks out there who don't use shower gel but rather, LAVA SOAP~~~:p Totally kiddn' on that last part, there!!!! ^_^ good luck in findin' the 'right one' though..but just let go of the anger, man...let it gooooo...God bless!

Upvote 0

SAPguy

Mad cow
Jun 24, 2003
Bay Area, Cali
✟5,805.00
Faith
Christian
oldrooster said:
I prefer french toast myself.....

I'd have to agree
icon14.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Flavius

FoundWanting
Apr 10, 2004
EastOfEden,Near Houston
✟530.00
Faith
Messianic
I'm not really frustrated angry or looking for a woman actually.I never expect to find another woman and I've gotten used to that.I just thought it was funny what women do,I dint mean to offend anyone.I know all women aren't like that but I had 2 wives that were.I am way to weird to find a woman.

For instance.I wont have anything to do with a woman who does Christmas,Halloween,Valentines day,Easter,and a few others.

That's enough right there to keep me alone the rest of my life.I gave up on finding a girl like that a long time ago.

I dint say that to get into an argument about holidays,so please let's not discuss it.But I'm sorry if I offended you guys,That wasn't my intentions

Upvote 0