• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Deleted

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Gracefullybroken27, May 25, 2019.

1. Gracefullybroken27

Gracefullybroken27 New Member

+113
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Deleted

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. devin553344

devin553344 I believe in the Resurrection

+2,182
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Praying that God will grant you freedom from cigarettes.

3. Stranger36147

Stranger36147 Active Member

+333
    Other Religion
    I will pray for you.

4. Tigger45

Tigger45 Just another tax collector. Supporter

+7,701
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    May the Lord lead you and strengthen you :pray:

5. gennypearl

gennypearl Sigh Supporter

+43,730
    Philippines
    Catholic
    Single
    Praying for you.

6. LynnSmith

LynnSmith Well-Known Member

+902
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Get back in the daily routine of reading. Do you have a Bible app? You Version is free and lots and lots of translations. When your friends go to smoke, don’t go and open up and start reading. Find daily reading plans. Pray without ceasing.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Daniel C

Daniel C Well-Known Member

+327
    United Kingdom
    Baptist
    Single
    I will, also friend you ask God to give you strength in prayer. Most addictions,vices and temptation are too hard to overcome with our own disciple or will. We need Gods will to make us strong enough to break free from these worldly things that cling to us.

God bless.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Gracefullybroken27

Gracefullybroken27 New Member

+113
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I do have the bible app and started getting caught up on my bible plans again, thank you for the advice, the best thing I can do is keep myself busy while at work and pull out my bible app on my lunch breaks.

9. Neckelehamiah

Neckelehamiah Man of God Supporter

+414
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    US-Libertarian
    Dear Heavenly Father,

We gather here today in your name in hopes of lifting up our sister. Lord, we ask that you bless this woman with your wisdom in strength so that she may overcome the obstacles she is facing. We know that in your own perfect timing, you will heal her from her unwanted desires. And until you do, Father, we will continue giving you praise because we know you are forever faithful. And you know that we are forever grateful. We love you Jesus. In your precious name we pray, AMEN.

10. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+4,107
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
  11. sea5763

sea5763 Well-Known Member

+530
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    i pray that through God's help you overcome your smoking habit and go back to healthier methods of coping.