Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Definition: Advertising is a means of communication with the users of a product or service.

The service in the red alert pop ups was contacting congress.

My virus software handled the malware I got from the red alert pop ups.

I heard back from my Senator.

"
Dear Daniel,

Thank you for contacting me about the Federal Communication Commission's role in regulating Internet service providers. I appreciate your comments on this issue.

Since its inception, the Internet has been a tremendous force for free speech and economic empowerment. A free and open internet is critical to our nation's innovators, entrepreneurs, and consumers.

On December 14, 2017, the FCC voted 3-2 to overturn the 2015 net neutrality rules. I will keep your views in mind should legislation related to this ruling come before me in the U.S. Senate.

Thank you again for contacting me. Please don't hesitate to do so again if my office can be of assistance to you and your family.

Sincerely,"

"Definition of 'Advertising'

Definition: Advertising is a means of communication with the users of a product or service. Advertisements are messages paid for by those who send them and are intended to inform or influence people who receive them, as defined by the Advertising Association of the UK.

Description: Advertising is always present, though people may not be aware of it. In today's world, advertising uses every possible media to get its message through. It does this via television, print (newspapers, magazines, journals etc), radio, press, internet, direct selling, hoardings, mailers, contests, sponsorships, posters, clothes, events, colours, sounds, visuals and even people (endorsements)."Definition of Advertising | What is Advertising ? Advertising Meaning - The Economic Times