Feb 21, 2006
✟8,360.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am in need of prayers on both the job and health aspects of my life. I lost my long-term job in 2012 and haven't had much aside from occasional temp assignments since. I am now 61 (just turned 61) and it's been 11 months since my last job. Is it because of age? Or just that there are no jobs in my field around here. I don't know but it's impossible to pay bills if there is no income.

Also have some health concerns that definitely need prayer.

Reactions: farout

rob_aston

Sep 21, 2016
nz
✟16,002.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I am in need of prayers on both the job and health aspects of my life. I lost my long-term job in 2012 and haven't had much aside from occasional temp assignments since. I am now 61 (just turned 61) and it's been 11 months since my last job. Is it because of age? Or just that there are no jobs in my field around here. I don't know but it's impossible to pay bills if there is no income.

Also have some health concerns that definitely need prayer.
sorry, you have been hurt and cried much, God wants to hold you but you don't nestle. let Him hold you and tell you what to do, He says "Darling, be still"

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’ll be praying that the Lord will provide a place of employment for you, and that He will meet your every need during this difficult time. May He bless you with good health.

Psalm 111:5 - "He provides food for those who fear Him; He remembers His covenant forever."

Upvote 0