Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Little Willie saw some dynamite
Couldn't understand it quite
Curiosity never pays
It rained Willie seven days!

(I know, why do I keep picking on poor Willie?)
Because we're always thinking with he or won't he ^_^ lol. I found this one too:

The bottle of perfume that Willie sent
Was highly displeasing to Millicent;
Her thanks were so cold
They quarreled, I'm told,
Through that silly scent Willie sent Millicent.

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟61,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I went outside today and the mosquitoes were SO bad. I went back inside and told my sister “ I wish God would have told Noah to smack those 2 mosquitoes, instead of letting them on the ark” lol!!
Me too! Can't stand those things :help: Found this:

It's the Itchy and Scratchy Show:
Not the one Bart and Lisa know.
This one, on the contrary,
Is a documen-tary
On the bite of the mosquito.

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟27,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Me too! Can't stand those things :help: Found this:

It's the Itchy and Scratchy Show:
Not the one Bart and Lisa know.
This one, on the contrary,
Is a documen-tary
On the bite of the mosquito.
Okay, I thought with your Willie limerick you must be an old fart like me, but now I don't know.

Confession.. I'm recalling these from a book I had as a kid, Scholastic Books 'Your Own Joke Book'. Why I remember them I don't know. Shrug.. Just a couple more and I'll run dry:

"A man sold me the Nile River."
"Egypt you!"

A Russian Communist (remember them?) named Rudolph was out tilling his field one day when it started to rain. He ignored it and kept tilling. His wife ran out yelling to him that it was raining and to come inside. His response?

"Rudolph the Red knows rain, Dear!"

And finally, one that has stumped me for decades. Maybe someone can explain it to me:

"My goodness, Ralph, that's an ugly gash on your forehead. How'd you get it?"
"I bit myself."
"How in the world did you do that?
"I stood on a chair."

???????

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟61,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Okay, I thought with your Willie limerick you must be an old fart like me, but now I don't know.

Confession.. I'm recalling these from a book I had as a kid, Scholastic Books 'Your Own Joke Book'. Why I remember them I don't know. Shrug.. Just a couple more and I'll run dry:

"A man sold me the Nile River."
"Egypt you!"

A Russian Communist (remember them?) named Rudolph was out tilling his field one day when it started to rain. He ignored it and kept tilling. His wife ran out yelling to him that it was raining and to come inside. His response?

"Rudolph the Red knows rain, Dear!"

And finally, one that has stumped me for decades. Maybe someone can explain it to me:

"My goodness, Ralph, that's an ugly gash on your forehead. How'd you get it?"
"I bit myself."
"How in the world did you do that?
"I stood on a chair."

???????
I'm older, but a woman never tells her age even if she's married. I'm not remembering them, I'm looking them up so we can have fun here ^_^ lol ^_^ Yours are witty. That last one I believe isn't supposed to make sense. I believe the author wanted to baffle and rhyme as well. lol I used to love Scholastic Books!

"Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed, and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by Man."

By Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts

Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟61,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The memories of my family outings are still a source of strength to me. I remember we'd all pile into the car - I forget what kind it was - and drive and drive. I'm not sure where we'd go, but I think there were some trees there. The smell of something was strong in the air as we played whatever sport we played. I remember a bigger, older guy we called "Dad." We'd eat some stuff, or not, and then I think we went home. I guess some things never leave you.

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟61,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful flamingo, flying across or in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a very beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're dreaming.

• Haha
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟869,247.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful flamingo, flying across or in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a very beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're dreaming.
Your joke reminded me of this one below. It might be unique. It's the only joke I ever heard which is both funny and frightening. The only joke which ever made me question my reality. :)

• Haha
Reactions: MeekOne
Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟61,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Your joke reminded me of this one below. It might be unique. It's the only joke I ever heard which is both funny and frightening. The only joke which ever made me question my reality. :)

That's perfect! ^_^

Quesitos are delicious cream cheese rolled by hand in light pastry dough and sugar, baked until caramelized to a golden finish. They are amazing!!

Upvote 0