✟22,005.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 5:21

Anger doesn't cause trouble only when we stand before God, it also affects many areana of our lives. The way we use money, quit our job can be rooted in these.

There are people that love Jesus that operate in the spirit of bitterness, however this is bad because anger will escalate. Even though our family don't mind us talking with bitterness and anger, is bad because if we talk out of anger about someone, it will defile the person listening to it and ourselves.

Satan want to draw us to hatred, greater expression of murder. Satan wants to turn our weakness into wickedness.

#1 whoever is angry is in danger of judgement in the court of God and man
It affects job, family, you are in great trouble if you don't repent of it.

They is Co relationship with our emotions and words. The words we say in anger will defile our emotions.

Many sickness are rooted to anger being spoken. It opens the door for defilement.

Answer :Act in the opposite spirit
When you repent : say since I sin against you, I repent (don't use 'if' because it will go no where )

We are have anger and we all sin, but we can deal with it.

And also no blameshifting. Example Adam blaming Everyone for stirring him up, but God don't buy it and hold Adam accountable.

You won't get out of 'prison' spiritually if you don't deal with it. Your heart will still be dull. We need to learn to deal with it to achieve a vibrant heart.

Agree with your adversary quickly. Take responsibility of contributing to somebody's hurt.

Ephesians 4:26
Deal with our anger in short amount of time. Confess it when the sun goes down.

~Zao~

Wisdom’s child
Site Supporter
Jun 27, 2007
✟100,595.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They is Co relationship with our emotions and words. The words we say in anger will defile our emotions.
So true!
Towers of strength that can either be one of refuge or a stronghold against. In the Name of the Lord is our strong tower, thru Him upwardly releasing to Him all thoughts captive. Receiving mercy from conscience can be immediate when boldness to come to Him is acquired.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wonderful post and thoughts on anger. I hate anger for the most part. What's awful about it is it usually comes on without my choice and may make me say things I regret. My anger wears off quickly but I wish the sudden burst of extreme anger for a few seconds wouldn't come at all. Unfortunately we are human and not everything is in our control - thankfully God has removed a bit of this burden from me and this has been a better year with controlling anger and it not coming on as strong.

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0