Apatheist Extraordinaire
Aug 3, 2003
R'lyeh
Visit site
✟6,762.00
Faith
Atheist
alonesoldier said:
Fox News / CNN. Dispite their differences in the way they promote themselves to the public, their more or less the same entity.
Yeah I never did see the Fox-conservative-bias and CNN-liberal-bias that alot of people claim are there. They are both media agencies. If the news isn't what will bring them ratings they make it look more interesting than it actually is.

Upvote 0

Skywarp

Aug 4, 2003
✟360.00
alonesoldier said:
Fox News / CNN. Dispite their differences in the way they promote themselves to the public, their more or less the same entity.

I figure that's the problem (although I did see it on CNN today while I was at the gym). It's hard to do so in the U.S., but I try to stay away from 'entertainment news'.

Upvote 0

alonesoldier

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2002
Lawton Oklahoma, Officer Career Course
✟3,405.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
More soldiers are dead. I am going to make it my mission on this board to start posting their names age and what town they are from. But between scot peterson and kobe bryant I doubt I will be able to find a source in the media that still provides that information.

Upvote 0

Skywarp

Aug 4, 2003
✟360.00
alonesoldier said:
More soldiers are dead. I am going to make it my mission on this board to start posting their names age and what town they are from. But between scot peterson and kobe bryant I doubt I will be able to find a source in the media that still provides that information.

It's right on the first page at www.cnn.com (under Special Report: U.S. and Coalition Forces Casualites). I've been accessing this from the home page of CNN for months now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums