• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Daughter: "You Don't Even Write"

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This morning Jesus Christ gave me a dream where my daughter came up to one of my alters saying "Daddy says you don't even write." When I heard what she said it was completely shocking to me. First of all I don't even know where he lives (both me and this particular alter) therefore I don't know where to send any letter to him. Secondly I have sent message after message to my significant other online and he did not respond at all. I called him a few years ago several times and he didn't even want to speak to me so I stopped calling him. Thirdly as I said many times, I have been used in human trafficking. Recently I woke up in my bed to a gun to my head because of what I have been saying on this Christian Forum.

I have had to be careful with the lives of those around me. From I was a child all I have seen around me is danger and more danger. How can I allow my children to come into my parents and family's life when they are directly involved in trafficking me?

One of my significant other former high school schoolmate J.m. (he has a four letter name) is there accusing me of not being there etc in front of my own daughter.

Significant other if you have a girlfriend which is what Jesus Christ has shown me in a dream, (I saw her in a car beside you in my community and you were looking where I lived angrily) that is your choice, and you will reap what you have sown. For you to be telling my own children that I don't care by not writing (therefore not caring about them is despicable and I did not except something like this from you).

May Jesus Christ expose the whole truth about this and what I have been through to everyone including my children. So that they will understand and know that I love them and have been doing everything to protect them from what has been going on in my life.