Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I believe this IS the 1000th post! Anyway, no no no silly boy, I am GLAD I didn't have any brothers and sisters. I didn't have to share :p or wear hand me down clothes, or get beat up or pushed around or have to watch any siblings. truley it was just a short little stint that I THOUGHT I wanted an older brother. Don't get all serious on me now Mr Counselor :p :p I have laughed alot today (I don't know why ;) ) and it's ALL good!

Ok--no more serious!!! Counselor will now laugh!!!:D
LOL Hey--those hand me down clothes fit me quite well. snicker snicker!! I'm glad I could help you laugh today, Michelle!!! :) :)

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I thought the threads split at 1000? Hmmmm doesn't it do it automatically. Hey so you like those hand me downs huh? Still wearin um, huh?
HaHa! Hey wait a minute.....Do I remind you of your annoying older sister????? Hmmf!:D :p I have to leave in a few minutes for home, so if you are out galavanting at some other thread and I'm gone.....you'll know what happened and you won't have to wonder if I'm like mad at you or something. :p So asta la vista!

Upvote 0

cslrwilliams

Jul 5, 2007
Au Sable Forks, NY
✟8,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I thought the threads split at 1000? Hmmmm doesn't it do it automatically. Hey so you like those hand me downs huh? Still wearin um, huh?
HaHa! Hey wait a minute.....Do I remind you of your annoying older sister????? Hmmf!:D :p I have to leave in a few minutes for home, so if you are out galavanting at some other thread and I'm gone.....you'll know what happened and you won't have to wonder if I'm like mad at you or something. :p So asta la vista!

Hasta la Vista, Michelle!!! You're not annoying at all---you're quite enjoyable!!! ;) Nope--no more hand me downs!! :D Talk to you later!! God bless you!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.