Politics
US-Constitution
Steady as she goes.
292168_6911674c1870a598f4c764c3e57c5bbf.gif

Stay the course, Mr. President.

Another job well done, Mr. President.

With God ALL things are possible....
even impossible dreams.

God is the God of turning "impossible" to "possible".

God bless you sir.

Praying.

3328.gif

"My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah." ~Ps 62:5-8

iu

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
President Trump:
Keeping his promises.

President Trump's speech in Florida on Monday 2/18/19

God bless our President.
3328.gif

Steady as she goes.

even impossible dreams.

God bless you sir.

Praying.

"My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah." ~Ps 62:5-8

iu

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
President Trump speaks at the African American History Month Reception at the White House.

Steady as she goes.

even impossible dreams.

God bless you sir.

Praying.

3328.gif

iu

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
President Trump speaks at the African American History Month Reception at the White House.

Steady as she goes.

even impossible dreams.

God bless you sir.

Praying.

3328.gif

iu

me and some friends are fasting and praying every monday for our nation here are the bullet points: (myself I actually do the fast sunday, and do three tablespoons of canola oil, mixed with bullion, and lots of water), other do no calories at all, with like a protein shake, some just do water. It's up to you! Fasting helps us tame the flesh and allow us to seek God more. Wednesday and friday we are also fasting meat, and doing that for abortion and human trafficking. But that is another topic. If there are any other prayer warriors that would love to join us, let us know. Or do it on your own too.

UhTGn1.png

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
me and some friends are fasting and praying every monday for our nation here are the bullet points: (myself I actually do a fast sunday, and do three tablespoons of canola oil, mixed with bullion, and lots of water), other do no calories at all, with like a protein shake, some just do water. It's up to you! Fasting helps us tame the flesh and allow us to seek God more. Wenesday and friday we are also fasting meat, and doing that for abortion and human trafficking. But that is another topic. If there are any other prayer warriors that would love to join us, let us know. Or do it on your own too.

UhTGn1.png

Absolutely!!!! Praise God!!! I will join. Thank you for letting me know, and God bless you for praying, brother.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
cool, which fast do you want to do? a 24 hour fast for nation, or abortion meat fast, or human trafficking meat fast? Or you can create your own recipe too. Many in Hollywood are fasting, and actually it has many healthy benefits. But that is not why we do it of course!

i will fast monday-a protein smoothie and lots of water, and fasting from meat on Wednesday and Friday. Thank you.

Do you sense God mooooooving BIG TIME?

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God Bless! I found a book on revival of america and prayer on amazon!
upon doing a search for evangelistic materials on amazon, this book popped up with perfect reviews. I borrowed in on kindle unlimited. Here is some of the reviews:
"This is one of the classic texts dealing with revival, and justifiably so. -."
"This is a must read for anyone serious about prayer and the things of God, especially if you are wondering why we don't see revival in America. It is interesting to note that, while this book was written in the late 1950's when church attendance was high and the "church" was much more Biblical if I may say, the problems we face today were present then. The difference is that they are magnified today due to our slothfulness in prayer and our love for the world. I read this book while preaching a revival back in the early 1980's and this second read has produced much more. also, I have heard the author pray when back in 1977 and believe me, he CAN pray. ,"

Leonard Ravenhill (June 18, 1907 – November 27, 1994) was an English Christian evangelist and author who focused on the subjects of prayer and revival. He is best known for challenging western evangelicalism (through his books and sermons) to compare itself to the early Christian Church as chronicled in the Book of Acts. ...His most notable book is Why Revival Tarries which has sold over a million copies worldwide.[1] (from wikipedia)

here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B8568Q6/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1#customerReviews

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
President Trump:
Keeping his promises.

President Donald Trump Defunds Planned Parenthood, Will Cut Almost $60 Million in Taxpayer Funding:

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/02/22...-cut-almost-60-million-in-taxpayer-funding-2/

Steady as she goes.

even impossible dreams.

God bless you sir.

Praying.

3328.gif

iu

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Steady as she goes.

even impossible dreams.

God bless you sir.

Praying.

3328.gif

iu

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have a few things for you prayer warriors, this is sort of a scattered post, but bear with me. For those fasting, here is a free book I found online:
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/a13856_913b52297ee344168dbc6dc0898d6796.pdf

also next week is a national call to prayer for president trump:

prayer for president.png

also for your personal life, I read this verse this week and it blessed me so I made an GIF out of it:

god answers prayer.png

• Winner
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I have a few things for you prayer warriors, this is sort of a scattered post, but bear with me. For those fasting, here is a free book I found online:
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/a13856_913b52297ee344168dbc6dc0898d6796.pdf

also next week is a national call to prayer for president trump:

View attachment 257241

also for your personal life, I read this verse this week and it blessed me so I made an GIF out of it:

View attachment 257242

:heart: Thank you Grady. I will be joining in prayer. God bless Franklin Graham, and God bless you too, Grady. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
As Grady has already posted (thank you and God bless you Grady) Franklin Graham is requesting that we join him as a nation on Sunday June 2, 2019 in a day of prayer for President Trump.

Please join in.

Link: June 2: Special Day of Prayer for the President

iu

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did you send up a prayer for our country yesterday? National day of prayer. Ezekiel 22:30-31 (MSG)
30-31 “I looked for someone to stand up for me against all this, to repair the defenses of the city, to take a stand for me and stand in the gap to protect this land so I wouldn’t have to destroy it. I couldn’t find anyone. Not one. So I’ll empty out my wrath on them, burn them to a crisp with my hot anger, serve them with the consequences of all they’ve done. Decree of God, the Master.”

Many times when Israel was in wickedness, with abortion at an all time high, with homosexuality prevalent and accepted, and idolatry at an all time high, there was no one to stand in the gap and plead for the nation. As a result the nation fell, not just once, but numerous times. I can't emphasize enough the importance of praying for just politicians to be in office, and for corrupt politicians to be voted out. This was a day of prayer for the nation. But every monday, I pray for the nation solely. I pray you join me from now on. Lets do this together. If you have an idea for a fast, let me know and I will consider it. Lets stand in the gap!

• Winner
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Did you send up a prayer for our country yesterday? National day of prayer. Ezekiel 22:30-31 (MSG)
30-31 “I looked for someone to stand up for me against all this, to repair the defenses of the city, to take a stand for me and stand in the gap to protect this land so I wouldn’t have to destroy it. I couldn’t find anyone. Not one. So I’ll empty out my wrath on them, burn them to a crisp with my hot anger, serve them with the consequences of all they’ve done. Decree of God, the Master.”

Many times when Israel was in wickedness, with abortion at an all time high, with homosexuality prevalent and accepted, and idolatry at an all time high, there was no one to stand in the gap and plead for the nation. As a result the nation fell, not just once, but numerous times. I can't emphasize enough the importance of praying for just politicians to be in office, and for corrupt politicians to be voted out. This was a day of prayer for the nation. But every monday, I pray for the nation solely. I pray you join me from now on. Lets do this together. If you have an idea for a fast, let me know and I will consider it. Lets stand in the gap!

Amen Grady! Praying!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for our nation and ALL the nations of the world.

"Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!" ~Ps 107:8

3328.gif

How Great Is Our God - Chris Tomlin Live

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for our nation and all the nations of the world.

3328.gif

God help us, and our President at this most pivotal and stormy time. Grant him wisdom and discernment and guide his every thought, word, and deed, as he interacts with all the leaders in this country at every level, but all of the other nations as well. Guide him, and us safely through these treacherous and choppy waters, in the name of Jesus, amen.

189683_6f050e3333e9a9c45fda9326ca826904.jpg

Upvote 0