Grand Forks, North Dakota
✟15,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I will be sharing them here. Once a day. Same thread. <3 I have an app, so I never know which bible verse I will be studying, which I feel is Good.

--*--*--

Bible Verse:
The one whose walk is blameless, who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from their heart; whose tongue utters no slander, who does no wrong to a neighbor, and casts no slur on others. -Psalm 15:2-3

Interpretation:
The only one we need to look upon is Christ Jesus--as he is the only human to have lived life without sin. While were Saved simply by believing, it is encouraged to honor Christ's sacrifice by living life in meekness, humbleness, and faith in Christ and our Lord God.

What it Asks:
To drop all idols whom one looks up to, whether they are egyptian gods, your parents, celebrities.

How Can I Apply It:
Do as such above, and remember that lesser gods, your parents, celebrities, all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory. That they can only offer me a fraction of what God has to offer--unconditional love and acceptance, glory, and all the fulfillment I could possibly imagine--the cost all paid by Christ Jesus. To try and live a life of kindness, compassion, and Truth as Christ Jesus once did--as best as I can. I will fall short at times, as is human nature, but I am comforted in the fact that by believing in God and Christ Jesus, I will have eternal life. <3

Shinsoo

Nov 13, 2019
Grand Forks, North Dakota
✟15,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
November 14th, 2019

Bible Verse:
There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. - Samuel 2:2

Interpretation:
God is our Rock, and is all we really need to guide us through Christ Jesus. Unlike humans, God is infallible, he is always there, no matter where you are or what you are doing or how you are feeling.

What It Asks:
To seek wisdom and comfort from God, for he is All Knowing and Righteous. He will never fail you.

How Can I Apply It:
Turn to God more often in times of need. I have had a nasty habit of putting people on pedestals in the past. Not as idols, but thinking of them as much wiser and better than I am. When in all actuality, they are sinners just like I am no more wiser or better--their wisdom is tainted in sin like any other human's. Be selective with advice and comfort from others--does the wisdom truly seem like God's?

Upvote 0