Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 61963Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.” - Psalm 51:6

I love David, don’t you? David was the apple of God’s eye for a number of reasons. One of those reasons had to be his honesty. He frankly admits to the Lord, “I sinned with Bathsheba because, quite honestly, I’m just not very smart.” Reminds me of a story I read that goes as follows. Given that Al Gore has no job, he decided to...

#D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christianity #ChurchFIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: The Right Answer

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
No, these politicians are nothing like David. They are evil to the core, with no regard for, or fear of the Lord.

David's bottom line, is that he "feared the Lord", and that is why he repented of his horrendous sin of not only essentially "raping" Bathsheba, but setting up and having her husband, Uriah The Hittite, killed in "cold blood" when this man was a noble and loyal soldier and servant to him, and would've given his life for David.

The bottom line is that David LOVED God. He "feared" Him. That is why he never worshiped other gods, as so many other kings did, as even his own son, Solomon, who became a fool and a failure of a king did. Solomon never "feared" God. Therefore whatever "wisdom" he was given by God was dissipated, as it was never rooted in a genuine "fear of the Lord".

Those men mentioned are not "stupid". They are evil. They relish it and "profit" from it. There is a sea of innocent blood on their hands that gets deeper as we speak.

This verse comes to mind:

"He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy." ~Pr 29:1

A very blessed Tuesday morning to you on this 23rd day of July, brother.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No, these politicians are nothing like David. They are evil to the core, with no regard for, or fear of the Lord.

David's bottom line, is that he "feared the Lord", and that is why he repented of his horrendous sin of not only essentially "raping" Bathsheba, but setting up and having her husband, Uriah The Hittite, killed in "cold blood" when this man was a noble and loyal soldier and servant to him, and would've given his life for David.

The bottom line is that David LOVED God. He "feared" Him. That is why he never worshiped other gods, as so many other kings did, as even his own son, Solomon, who became a fool and a failure of a king did. Solomon never "feared" God. Therefore whatever "wisdom" he was given by God was dissipated, as it was never rooted in a genuine "fear of the Lord".

Those men mentioned are not "stupid". They are evil. They relish it and "profit" from it. There is a sea of innocent blood on their hands that gets deeper as we speak.

This verse comes to mind:

"He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy." ~Pr 29:1

A very blessed Tuesday morning to you on this 23rd day of July, brother.
A good afternoon to you Brinny. I so agree with you they aren't stupid they are evil. Hope you have a blessed day!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A good afternoon to you Brinny. I so agree with you they aren't stupid they are evil. Hope you have a blessed day!

Amen brother.

Thank you, and a very blessed day to you as well.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0