✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good morning my friends in Christ!

Even they sent, and took Jeremiah out of the court of the prison, and committed him unto Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, that he should carry him home: so he dwelt among the people.” - Jeremiah 39:14

Gedaliah stood against the masses and stood with God’s man, Jeremiah. He was an ordinary man who did an extraordinary thing because God had him where he needed him the most. Extraordinary people understand it’s not because of their greatness that things are accomplished, but because of the great God Who uses them!

Alex Haley, the author of Roots, had an unusual picture hanging on his office wall. It was a picture of a turtle on top of a... #D4Ldevotion #D4L

http://www.refreshingdaily.org/2018/09/daily-devotion-ordinary-people-gedaliah.html

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Good morning my friends in Christ!

Even they sent, and took Jeremiah out of the court of the prison, and committed him unto Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, that he should carry him home: so he dwelt among the people.” - Jeremiah 39:14

Gedaliah stood against the masses and stood with God’s man, Jeremiah. He was an ordinary man who did an extraordinary thing because God had him where he needed him the most. Extraordinary people understand it’s not because of their greatness that things are accomplished, but because of the great God Who uses them!

Alex Haley, the author of Roots, had an unusual picture hanging on his office wall. It was a picture of a turtle on top of a... #D4Ldevotion #D4L

http://www.refreshingdaily.org/2018/09/daily-devotion-ordinary-people-gedaliah.html

Such a rich lesson this morning. i've never heard of Gedaliah, yet he was a trusted and true friend of Jeremiah, and a man of God. How dear is that?

And the turtle on top of the fence post is a profound reminder that it is GOD Who accomplishes what we cannot. Lou Nicholes, the missionary is right.

ALL praise to our God, Who delights in using us, ordinary people, for His GREAT plans.

Precious.

Thank you and God bless you brother. :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Such a rich lesson this morning. i've never heard of Gedaliah, yet he was a trusted and true friend of Jeremiah, and a man of God. How dear is that?

And the turtle on top of the fence post is a profound reminder that it is GOD Who accomplishes what we cannot. Lou Nicholes, the missionary is right.

ALL praise to our God, Who delights in using us, ordinary people, for His GREAT plans.

Precious.

Thank you and God bless you brother. :)
Thank you so very much Brinny. your comments always brighten my day. In Christ alone!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you so very much Brinny. your comments always brighten my day. In Christ alone!

Thank you brother, your posts brighten my day as well.

God bless you :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0