Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 61171Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be offended.” - Matthew 26:33

Have you ever said something that later you regretted saying? Don’t you know that’s how Peter felt? Here is Peter talking to the Son of God telling Him what He will and will not do, as if Jesus didn’t know already what Peter was going to do. Peter had one of those “I know-it-all” moments and it came back to haunt him. While she was enjoying a transatlantic ocean trip, Billie Burke, the famous actress, noticed... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: A Tip About Being A Know-It-All

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
View media item 61171Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be offended.” - Matthew 26:33

Have you ever said something that later you regretted saying? Don’t you know that’s how Peter felt? Here is Peter talking to the Son of God telling Him what He will and will not do, as if Jesus didn’t know already what Peter was going to do. Peter had one of those “I know-it-all” moments and it came back to haunt him. While she was enjoying a transatlantic ocean trip, Billie Burke, the famous actress, noticed... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: A Tip About Being A Know-It-All

LOL! Billie Burke spoke a little too soon with that "advice", didn't she?

We all have a tendency to do that, just as Billie Burke and even Peter did. I've done so many times. I still do at times.

Sometimes we need to just slow our roll, and keep our mouths shut. As it is written in the verse below.

Thank you for this very crucial and timely study and reminder on this very cold and overcast Saturday afternoon in January with a forecast of snow predicted, my friend.

God bless you.

iu

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
LOL! Billie Burke spoke a little too soon with that "advice", didn't she?

We all have a tendency to do that, just as Billie Burke and even Peter did. I've done so many times. I still do at times.

Sometimes we need to just slow our roll, and keep our mouths shut. As it is written in the verse below.

Thank you for this very crucial and timely study and reminder on this very cold and overcast Saturday afternoon in January with a forecast of snow predicted, my friend.

God bless you.

iu
Thank you so very much Brinny for sharing your kind thoughts and comments. In Christ alone!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0