Tariel

Reader-Writer-Editor
Apr 25, 2005
✟68,827.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok, this is the way it's gonna work: there are two categories - one for girls and one for guys. You enter in the category of the gender you were born as. Ladies dress as men and men dress as ladies. This means that since I am female, I would enter the girls category dressed as a guy. Get it?

I'll be accepting new entries from the moment you can see this thread through March 19th. When you enter to get your screenshot, please state if you are male or female (by birth) so that I can get you in the right category.

That said, here's the prize breakdown

Female:
1st: 8,000
2nd: 6,000
3rd: 4,000

Male:
1st: 10,000
2nd: 8,000
3rd: 6,000

Everybody who enters will get a minimum of 100 blessings

Now I'm sure some of you girls are thinking "Wait a minute, that's not fair! Why do the guys get more blessings?" Just remember that because the girls have access to the guys part of the armory, but they don't have access to the girls' stuff, the guys are going to have to work a little harder and be a little more creative.

If you have any questions, feel free to either PM me or post them right here in this thread. I'll be happy to answer them. Have fun!

:holy: This thread is in memory of Shuro and Nuriko :holy:
R.I.P

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.