• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Creflo Dollar's testimony of being healed of prostate cancer

Discussion in 'Sign Gifts' started by ChowdersMom, Mar 27, 2007.

1. ChowdersMom

ChowdersMom Well-Known Member

+97
    Word of Faith
    Single
    Copy and paste the following URL into your browser:

mms://69.56.177.134/special/Creflo_testimony_mbr.wmv

If that doesn't work, go to www.kcm.org and click on Creflo Dollar's Testimony under THIS WEEK ON TV

2. peacechild4

peacechild4 My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD

+1,806
    Word of Faith
    Single
    Thank you Chowdersmom.. I will watch this at some point soon.. I am still going through some previous programs on KCM ministry webcast site.. Ohhh.. they have been good lately!! I want to find the money somehow to buy the series of cds on a Believer's Authority and a book by Kenneth Hagin on the same.. So many are not even aware.. The series is just so uplifting to my faith.. Giving me hope beyond hope..

Thank you for your faithfulness here at this Healing Ministry.. be sure to check under the thread encourage one another.. I got written permission to add something there from Spirit led woman online magazine.. I know would encourage you.. They wrote back very quickly.. I was blessed to get their answer!!

The other email I sent to Fresh Outlook Magazine.. they have not replied to me yet.. but they did acknowledge that they got my response.. Who knows.. God can do what we cannot do!!

God bless you....

3. ChowdersMom

ChowdersMom Well-Known Member

+97
    Word of Faith
    Single
    Thank you, Peacechild. You are so encouraging in and of yourself. I praise the Lord for your faithfulness and perseverence. :wave: