Good ole 'Merica
✟18,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm not gonna dive into the scientific details; but let's demonstrate that evolution is the most blasphemous and arrogant theory ever existed...once and for all. Ready?

We creationists use evidence. They, evolutionists, deny evidence.

We creationists embrace the Heavenly wisdom. They, evolutionists, embrace flawed, man-made logic tricks.

We creationists have hard solid written documents of how the world started. They, evolutionists, make up fairy tales while looking at rocks.

We creationists have received answers directly from God that confirm that we're right. They, evolutionists, have to constantly convince themselves that they're right.

We creationists know we're right just by reading the Bible, which is 100% infallible. They, evolutionists, have to suppress their own doubts to themselves all the time; even if they ignore the flaws and contradictions in Darwin's writings.

We creationists have no doubt that us humans are the most divine species on Earth. They, evolutionists, think we're no better than animals.

We creationists acknowledge the fact that God drowned most life on Earth because of our sins. They, evolutionists, refuse to acknowledge this; they either want to sin or they don't even think sin exists.

We creationists have never needed to change our minds, and never will. They, evolutionists, ALWAYS change their minds.

We creationists provide the simplest and most comprehensive explanation to everything. They, evolutionists, have the most complicated and least believable one.

We creationists have shown that every individual and species are unique, for they're all directly created by God. They, evolutionists, have shown nothing but the nihilistic ideology that none of us are unique and it's all random chance.

We creationists actively save countless people from abandoning the Truth of the Bible. They, evolutionists, persuade people to abandon the Bible because they secretly wished they could be saved.

We creationists set the bar of morality higher due to the fear of God. They, evolutionists, fear and abide to nothing at all.

Alright, that's all for today. Amen and God bless America.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We creationists use evidence. They, evolutionists, deny evidence.

And how do you react to rants by evolutionists making the same sort of claim?
Does it convince you? So why do you expect the same rant to convince evolutionists?

We creationists have received answers directly from God that confirm that we're right.

Really. Please let the rest of us know about these messages.

For me the argument is much simpler.

Who do we put our trust in?

Do we trust God to tell us truthfully what we need to know.
or

Do we put our trust in what men can discover and reason about life, the universe and everything.

For thos in the know the answeris not 42.

Upvote 0

Paul.

I think therefore I post
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2008
Australia
✟148,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm not gonna dive ... and God bless America.
(See full text at post #1)

This is the we're right and you're wrong because we're right and you're wrong argument. As a Young Earth Creationist I don't think this is any way in which to help our brother's and sister's in Christ to see the truth of what the Bible and natural world are saying together about the origin of the universe in which we live.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It's pretty simple for me, if we are trusting God for eternal life are we to assume life emerged through exclusively naturalistic processes? Evolution isn't the problem, it's a phenomenon in nature that God designed to change populations traits over time, still does. Darwinism is the assumption of universal common descent, it's never been a credible natural history in my book. The scientific evidence shows far greater difference in the DNA of humans compared to chimpanzees then Darwinians ever imagined and the fossil evidence indicate 2 million years ago the human brain expanded by 2 1/2 times, over night, no explanation. I'm going with the living witness of Scripture over the old bones and dirt theories, it just makes more sense.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Reactions: mpm163
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There’s this weird misconception that people who accept mainstream science are atheists. This isn’t true . As a Christian I believe that God created the universe. If scientists didn’t have evidence for their claims I wouldn’t have accepted them . Since they do have evidence of an old earth, evolution and the Big Bang I’ll accept that. It’s not “ man’s knowledge” by the way. Scientists only report what’s there . The part that bothers me the most about creationism is the distortion by creationists of what scientists actually say and lies about what they find.

Upvote 0