Count down from 50,000 to 0 for 25,000 blessings (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
28,993[FONT=&quot]
--------
[/FONT]
BE THANKFUL TO GOD.
Colossians 2:6 Therefore, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,
2:7 rooted and built up in him and firm in your faith just as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God.
4:7 And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

For me, I live as if I shall never die, and live as if tomorrow I shall die.
Philippians 1:21 For to me, living is Christ and dying is gain.

Thanks and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
28,991[FONT=&quot]
--------
[/FONT]
BE THANKFUL TO GOD.
Colossians 2:6 Therefore, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,
2:7 rooted and built up in him and firm in your faith just as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God.
4:7 And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Thanks and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
28,989[FONT=&quot]
--------
[/FONT]
BE THANKFUL TO GOD.

Thanks and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
28,987[FONT=&quot]
--------
[/FONT]
BE THANKFUL TO GOD.

Thanks and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

virgilio

Aug 21, 2011
✟16,451.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
28,977[FONT=&quot]
--------
[/FONT]
BE THANKFUL TO GOD.

Thanks and God bless.
your brother in Christ.
virgilio

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.