✟8,256.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Regards

i heard a musical group of atheist english band muse change my life, energy, power, emotion

as born again christian that we are not from this world and the way of life of Christ the Lord Jesus who lives in me and not my own life again

obstacle is I may sensitive to atheist song nuance, so I prefer vocal piano cover for minimalised nuance, muse band is atheist but lyric has antichrist antithesis

my request can brother allow me to hear muse cover song only, it sung by fans, it is in from of vocal piano

music influence
jimi hendrix, christian, first
nirvana, christian, second
muse, atheist, third

may Jesus have bless on us
thanks
Philips

Bro. Daniel

Prophet & Psalmist
Aug 22, 2017
Eph. 1:4, Ps. 139:15, Jer. 1:5, Virginia, U.S.
✟15,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm sorry to say, but no, it is not recommended.

The devil deceives us by temptation regardless of aesthetic or audible appeal and it can be satanic at the same time. He knows our weaknesses and entices and entraps us with them.
The devil's very tricky and will do his best to destroy us using any method he can.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Perception of evil can be misconceived as things can 'look' or 'sound' good but aren't.
We have to remember even Satan deceptively masqueraded himself as an angel of light.
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

The spiritual implication is we create a covenant with satan by purchasing, listening or viewing his media regardless of the singer or attempt to change it allowing satan to attack us in any way shape or form in any arena of our lives.
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
1 Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Since God is absolute truth, it's best to inquire Him in prayer to confirm and reveal the true nature of any thing we watch or listen to.

We must be careful not to let satan get an advantage or foothold in our lives.
2 Corinthians 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Shalom and blessings.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
lol how bad are these lyrics? If you love the music maybe you could write some new lyrics for it and look for an instrumental version with no vocals, sing it yourself. I'm also a Muse fan, I like their sound on some of their songs. Never paid too much attention to their lyrics though. Some bands or songs I will stay away from though if they are beyond secular and very anti-christian.

Upvote 0

Philips

Nov 26, 2017
Binjai
✟8,256.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
thanks Lord Jesus Christ save my life once again though you brother in faith

dont listen atheist music even its cover sung by fans, because lyric contain vicious world teaching

dont listen atheist instrumental, sample, piano, because theme worship the world

regards in brotherhood

I'm sorry to say, but no, it is not recommended.

The devil deceives us by temptation regardless of aesthetic or audible appeal and it can be satanic at the same time. He knows our weaknesses and entices and entraps us with them.
The devil's very tricky and will do his best to destroy us using any method he can.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Perception of evil can be misconceived as things can 'look' or 'sound' good but aren't.
We have to remember even Satan deceptively masqueraded himself as an angel of light.
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

The spiritual implication is we create a covenant with satan by purchasing, listening or viewing his media regardless of the singer or attempt to change it allowing satan to attack us in any way shape or form in any arena of our lives.
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
1 Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Since God is absolute truth, it's best to inquire Him in prayer to confirm and reveal the true nature of any thing we watch or listen to.

We must be careful not to let satan get an advantage or foothold in our lives.
2 Corinthians 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Shalom and blessings.

Upvote 0

Bro. Daniel

Prophet & Psalmist
Aug 22, 2017
Eph. 1:4, Ps. 139:15, Jer. 1:5, Virginia, U.S.
✟15,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
thanks Lord Jesus Christ save my life once again though you brother in faith

dont listen atheist music even its cover sung by fans, because lyric contain vicious world teaching

dont listen atheist instrumental, sample, piano, because theme worship the world

regards in brotherhood

Most welcome, may the Lord Yahuah bless you and favor you a millionfold for His works in His Vineyard and Kingdom in Yahushua's name.

Blessings and Shalom

Upvote 0