Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I'm not really the history buff,.. but when it comes to old and abandoned places I love them!! :D (Although I don't really like it when they Graffiti on the walls and stuff. :( ) So thanks to @.Mikha'el's fantastic idea I thought that I would share some of these places with all of you on here!! :D The first three videos involve an abandoned movie theater, the house of Titanic survivor Molly Brown, (I am a HUGE fan of the movie!!) and an abandoned Toys R Us store. :)

Edit: I also decided to add an abandoned high school on here. ;)

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Btw, I'll delete the final video if needed since it has the B word written on the chalkboard many times. Anyways as I was watching the Molly Brown video I was thinking about how it didn't have a laundry room, but then again that was probably back in the day even before laundromats and that Molly did her laundry down by the stream. I currently don't have a functioning washer, but at least I have the laundromat. (I know a lot of other people on here probably go to one too.) Imagine how much longer it took back then to get it done.

Upvote 0