✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 6:11 (NASB)
Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus.

“consider yourselves”

This is the place one is to take in their heart before God...

To consider oneself dead to sin but alive to God..

Or in other words;

Meaning, sin stays very much alive, but we are dead to it... It has not changed, we have... Just like a dead man is incapable of responding to the stimulus of this world.. Just so, being made dead to sin means one is incapable of responding to the stimulations of sin in and around them...

We are told to consider ourselves dead to sin for this exact purpose; to be made free from sin.. Because; he that has died is freed from sin... One’s death frees them from all things...

Than also we are told to consider ourselves alive to God...

Or in other words;

Alive to the walking in freedom from sin, which is walking in righteousness before God, God Himself being righteousness...So than being alive to God, is being alive to the walking in righteousness...

This considering ourselves, is how we are to consider ourselves... This is done in the heart by faith before God, continually, moment by moment as we go through our day... Than as the doing of thisconsidering is done, to that degree will one find that indeed it is true they have been made free from sin by being joined with Christ in His death...

Than they will find that to the degree they consider or reckon themselves dead to sin and alive unto God, to that degree will they walk before God in freedom from sin...

For in this considering is the new birth, the Divine nature given the room to grow and rule the life...

Than like Paul said when he said he knew nothing against himself, that believer will walk with a clear conscience before God and the peace that passes all understanding will guard his heart and mind...

Be blessed all in the walking in newness of life.....

A fellow believer, Not me