Congratulations KountryMouse Fellowship Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy3

Macaw mama tilting the world for Jesus!
Nov 5, 2006
Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Congrats to Jess! Whoo hoo! I didn't get mine until after I was married, I just got it last year. It feels great to have some freedom doesn't?!! All the best wishes to you! :hug:'s :D
Freedom is a nice feeling!

Upvote 0

KountryMouse

Just call me Jess
Dec 2, 2006
USA
✟14,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you nervous about it? Excited about it? Or both?
Excited mostly. :)
My uncle had me drive a lot when I was on my learner permit. We live about 40 miles from town, so pretty much every time we had to errands to run or meetings at church or something he'd have me drive. And other places, too - not just out on our empty back roads! :p So I do feel like I know what I'm doing. It's weird to be the only one in the truck though... or just me and my cousin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brimac

Contributor
Jul 11, 2007
Texas
Visit site
✟26,428.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Excited mostly. :)
My uncle had me drive a lot when I was on my learner permit. We live about 40 miles from town, so pretty much every time we had to errands to run or meetings at church or something he'd have me drive. And other places, too - not just out on our empty back roads! :p So I do feel like I know what I'm doing. It's weird to be the only one in the truck though... or just me and my cousin.
What kinda car are you gonna be driving?

Upvote 0

KountryMouse

Just call me Jess
Dec 2, 2006
USA
✟14,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did you enjoy the process that got you to this point?

no.

I had a hard time studying for the written part of the test (Daffodilly helped me study and quizzed me and stuff). I passed it the first time but I worried about it for weeks.

I didn't like driving with my uncle at first either. :sigh: I'd get scared about something and want to stop and have him drive and he'd say, "Give it 10 minutes. If you're still scared in 10 minutes I'll change places with you." By then I'd be OK of course, but I didn't like it and I didn't like being scared and having to keep driving.

But now I've got my license so i guess it was worth it. :pink:

Upvote 0

.faith.

Legend
Apr 12, 2007
✟56,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
KountryMouse got her driver's license today! :clap:
Let's help her celebrate. :)

Any new driver advice ( or jokes) would be great!
Please go easy on the pictures though - we have a dial up connection and big picture files load soooooo slowly.

5 blessings for each post and Bonus/Surprises for 5 posts.
(Secret numbers that have something to do with the new driver! :p)

Thanks!
Daffodilly/Joanna
:clap: Wonderful!!!
Congrats on getting your license :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

brimac

Contributor
Jul 11, 2007
Texas
Visit site
✟26,428.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
no.

I had a hard time studying for the written part of the test (Daffodilly helped me study and quizzed me and stuff). I passed it the first time but I worried about it for weeks.

I didn't like driving with my uncle at first either. :sigh: I'd get scared about something and want to stop and have him drive and he'd say, "Give it 10 minutes. If you're still scared in 10 minutes I'll change places with you." By then I'd be OK of course, but I didn't like it and I didn't like being scared and having to keep driving.

But now I've got my license so i guess it was worth it. :pink:
Studying is never fun!:yawn:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brimac

Contributor
Jul 11, 2007
Texas
Visit site
✟26,428.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
a borrowed one. :D

No money for one, yet.
But my uncle lets me drive his truck and I'm sure my aunt will let me use her Durango, too.
I understand! I didnt get me first car til I was 19 and it was 1988 buick regal given to me by the minister of the church I was youth minister at!

Upvote 0

KountryMouse

Just call me Jess
Dec 2, 2006
USA
✟14,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So have you taken your first drive all by yourself?

I drove to youth group alone last night in my uncle's truck.
Joanna told some of our friends that I'd got my license so our friend Kevin had everybody ready and waiting for me.

they were standing around in the parking lot and when I drove in they started screaming and running for cover. :doh:

Lame, but kind of funny.

^_^

Reactions: NewSong
Upvote 0

KountryMouse

Just call me Jess
Dec 2, 2006
USA
✟14,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I understand! I didnt get me first car til I was 19 and it was 1988 buick regal given to me by the minister of the church I was youth minister at!
That was great of him. :thumbsup:

I don't really need a car of my own yet, and I'd have to get a job to pay my insurance and gas and stuff and I'm not a very good student. it's better if I just borrow the family car and put my effort into graduating.

Otherweise I might end up driving back and forth from high school for the next 3 or 4 years! ^_^ ;) JK

Upvote 0

brimac

Contributor
Jul 11, 2007
Texas
Visit site
✟26,428.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That was great of him. :thumbsup:

I don't really need a car of my own yet, and I'd have to get a job to pay my insurance and gas and stuff and I'm not a very good student. it's better if I just borrow the family car and put my effort into graduating.

Otherweise I might end up driving back and forth from high school for the next 3 or 4 years! ^_^ ;) JK
Wise of you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.