Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm very conflicted right now.It's looking more and more like I'm going to have to put my Grandma in a convalescent hospital.She needs physical therapy to fully recover from her stroke and now that my mom left I can't properly care for her.My uncle's girlfriend has been helping thank God but it's not fair to impose this on her.My head tells me to put her in the hospital.My heart tells me what if the therapy doesn't work and she never comes home again.Pray that the LORD would give me clarity and peace .Also please pray for reconciliation between my mom and grandma.My mom feels that my grandma is rejecting her and throwing her to the side ,because my grandma is leaving her house to my brother and i (for the record I would trade the house and everything in it for my grandma to be healed) My mom left on bad terms.She basically shut down and neglected caring for my grandma.Pray the that LORD would soften my moms heart and that she would repent of her ways ,and as always for my Grandmas healing In Jesus Name Amen

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mario, I'm praying for your situation. God bless you and guide you in dealing with this difficult matter. God bless your grandma and other family members. God is watching and His will be done always. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying Mario for your mom, and your grandma, and you too, that God's grace and wisdom supersede in all of this and that God intervenes and ministers as only He can. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for Grandma and all involved in Jesus name :prayer:

f814e1de8b0764bb2a2c28a71345630e.jpg

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Nothing taught me how to pray like my elderly granny. One day she was totally out of it and I thought to myself what in the world am I going to do? Then I remembered the prayer cloths and anointing oil RW Schambach sent me. I prayed for her a Schambach style prayer... And nothing happened. I then went home to rest a little, came back, and she is sitting up! I said, Granny... You are sitting up! She went the next year without having to go the hospital or the doctor until a stroke got her a year later at the age of 89.

Father I pray blessings on this request, healing for the grandmother, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0