Concepts for reality, semi-reality and documentary films that address social issues!

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Would you kindly elaborate? Thank you.

Now that I know that Sylvester Stallone has accepted Messiah Jesus/Yeshua as his Saviour I am wondering about a series of films set in the Middle East where Christians who are likely to be persecuted are taken to Canada or the USA?!

Rambo going in to rescue them somewhat like in his last major film set in a third world nation sounds like something with potential??!!

CBN TV - Sylvester Stallone on Faith, Integrity, and Rocky

Sylvester Stallone on Faith, Integrity, and Rocky

He has been the ultimate underdog for 30 years. Now Sylvester Stallone discusses how playing "Rocky" has inspired him spiritually.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
God's many plans for the Gay community???????
I am pretty sure it is over five years since I read the NDE of Mr. Christian Andreason. His NDE account has had a major impact on my life.

As a former follower of Mr. Garner Ted Armstrong and his dad Mr. Herbert Armstong I must admit that these statements put me into some serious cognitive dissonance at first!!!!??

.near-death.com/andreason.html#nine

What about sexually diverse people?

If this world was to ever find out just a small amount of what sexually diverse (gay) people are here to do on this planet, there would never be one single wisecrack or hurtful remark made ever again. Instead there would be great respect! People who speak disrespectful things about people of this orientation ... enact judgment, and do so from a place of unenlightenment, insecurity, ego and socially induced prejudice. Some may use mistranslated scriptures taught to them, not by the Holy Spirit ... but by fear-filled human beings. Many will choose to sustain a Divinely unsupported satanic hate-based rage against these children of God, rather than using Love to bring understanding and healing between both peoples. Christ said, THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IS THAT WE ARE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER! When people sling condemnation, judgment and bitterness at others, they are not practicing the great commandment. They are allowing their Souls to fall into darkness.
Five or six years later on and finally I feel confident enough to go into specifics as to what I strongly suspect are a few of the actual plans that the God of Abraham, the Creator of heaven and earth has in mind for the Gay community!!!!
http://www.christianforums.com/t7728763/

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
http://www.christianforums.com/t7701455/
North American churches should each have their own currency!
I am of the belief that each large church in North America should discuss the printing up of their own church currency unit such as has been done by a group of socially active citizens in Calgary, Canada with their CalgaryDollars.ca

Here is a good article on how important local currencies were during the Great Depression:

Whatcom Watch Online - Story Display

City in Austria Printed Local Currency

Worgl, like many other European towns and cities, was hit hard by the Great Depression. There was mass unemployment; four of the five local factories had closed, and the people were starving in the streets. Nobody had any money to buy anything. One of the features of an economic depression is that there is not enough money in circulation to ensure that people can meet their basic needs, and in the 1930s, the shortage of currency in many countries of the world became catastrophic.

The mayor of Worgl, together with local businessmen, decided to try to break this economic impasse by creating their own local currency. They printed and issued 60,000 Austrian shillings worth of local currency. These shillings could only be spent in Worgl, so they remained in the local community and were exchanged over and over again.

The positive impact was immediate and surprising to everyone. In only six weeks, unemployment disappeared, all the factories had reopened and everyone had food. For the inhabitants of Worgl, the economic depression was gone. This dramatic transformation became known as the “miracle of Worgl.” Surrounding towns, inspired by the success of Worgl, immediately started printing their own local currencies.

Sadly, the miracle did not last long. When the Austrian Central Bank heard about Worgl’s local currency, they initiated legal proceedings against the mayor and local businessmen. According to Austrian banking law, it was illegal for anyone except the Austrian Central Bank to issue money. The bank won the court case, and the mayor was ordered to shut down the local currency, which he did, under threat of imprisonment. The town then returned to the devastating economic depression of the 1930s, with all the human pain and suffering associated with this catastrophe. Factories closed, and once again, the people starved.

Alternative Currency in the U.S.

Irving Fisher, an American professor of economics at Yale University, visited Worgl before the local currency was suppressed and witnessed the ‘miracle’ firsthand. When he returned to the United States, Fisher spread the word by traveling and lecturing across the country, advocating the use of the Worgl ‘scrip’ everywhere. Inspired by his vision, hundreds of communities began issuing their own currency, and by 1934 there were over 1,000 local communities using ‘scrip’ throughout the U.S.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
i highly recommend viewing the film "Hellbound"... It begins with some quotations from Pastor RAy Comfort who in my opinion is sincere and dedicated.... but.... perhaps not the most knowledgeable of all Christian leaders!!!!???

The bulk of the film though is quotations from Christian leaders who express their serious leanings toward the idea that God ultimate has some sort of plan to attempt to save absolutely everybody........ I agree with them.... a powerful case can be presented for eventual universal salvation.......... Time branching and looking more and more and more like a tree.... rather than as merely a straight line as we tend to suppose.... could play a significant role in helping us to understand the full plan of God for all humans....... (and also much cattle)!!!!!!!!!????

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A few days ago I began to pray for 127 TRILLION dollars in various forms be released to the Bride of Messiah as she is seen from heaven.

This article by a man from Uganda expanding on Isaiah 45 is one of the most insightful ones that I have ever read on illustrating how a modern Cyrus type of political leader could fit into the scene in the coming years and decades…… and centuries!

Eporu Ronald Alfred

Kakira Deliverance Church,
P.O. Box 3191, Kakira, Jinja, Uganda

Dear brethren,
I salute you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

RE: SHARING NEW DISCOVERIES OF THE TRUTH IN BIBLE PROPHECY CONCERNING THE IMMINENT HEALING AND UNITY OF THE CHURCH

I am mesmerized by the truth in bible prophecy that the Spirit of God has been revealing over the recent years. Secret things belong to God and those that are revealed belong to us and our children... (Deut 29: 29).

1. King Cyrus the great ruled his country 555 years Before Christ i.e. from 576 BC to 530 BC and authorised the rebuilding of the second temple in Jerusalem. Cyrus of the Old Testament is hence associated with the number 555 and is the shadow figure of incoming Cyrus II of the New Testament. You may learn more about his history from the internet and scriptures. This new truth enables us to identify the leadership of the world that will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem as prophesied in book of Isaiah before the rise of antichrist. Cyrus II is coming to revive the evangelical/Pentecostal church in Jerusalem and restore the headquarters of the church in same city where the church was born. He is set to strip Babylon of the vessels of the temple and the name of the Lord God and transfer that crown back to Jerusalem thus leaving Babylon naked. Cyrus will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem in fulfilment of the prophecy of Jesus as written in the book of John 2:18-23 and the prophecy of Isaiah as written in chapters 40, 41, 45 and 47 of the book of Isaiah. Jesus regarded the temple as the symbol of his own body while saying that he had the power to lay it down on the first day (1st millennium) and rebuild or raise it up on the 3rd day (3rd millennium). Remember that one day in the eyes of God is the same as one thousand years (millennium) as stated in book of 2 Peter 3:8. Rebuilding of the temple is thus associated with unification of the church.

Cyrus II will rebuild the temple in honour of our lord Jesus Christ. The temple will be the unifying (rallying) point of the world wide evangelical church as the original headquarters of the church. Psalms133 denotes that there is such a powerful anointing that comes along with unity among brethren. Unification of the whole body of Jesus Christ will make the church so powerful that she will overrun the world within a short time before the return of our lord Jesus Christ. A divided church is a powerless church whereas a united church is a powerful church. The church can only be able to fulfil her ultimate mission of revealing Jesus to the world once we get united as one body of Jesus Christ following his last prayer for his disciples as written in John 17:20-23.

Cyrus II will erase that false image of Jesus that the counterfeit and Idolatrous state church of Babylon has been projecting around the world and revive the original church that projects the true brilliant image of Jesus Christ. Haggai 2:9 says that the glory of the latter church (temple) will be greater than the glory of the former church (temple).The rise of Cyrus will also usher in the ultimate fulfilment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28 where God intends to pour out His Spirit on all flesh in these last days. The era of Cyrus brings the gentile period of grace to its close and leads to the restoration of the Jewish period of grace and salvation.

2. King Manasseh was the shadow figure (forerunner) of the antichrist in the Old Testament who ruled over Jerusalem exactly 666 years Before Christ i.e. from 697 BC to 642 BC. (2 chronicle 33: 1-2 and 2 kings 21: 1-17). Antichrist is associated with the number 666 as written in the book of Revelation 13:18. Manasseh was the most evil king to have ever ruled over the city of Jerusalem and kingdom of Judah.

Manasseh is reported to have killed so many innocent people in Jerusalem that the streets of Jerusalem were flowing with blood; he worshiped pagan idols and stars; he built pagan alters for idols and stars in the very courtyards of the temple; he sacrificed his sons to idols; he consulted diviners and mediums; he even set up an abominable pagan image at the temple that causes desolation just as the incoming antichrist will do. It was on that basis that God decided to have that first temple destroyed completely since Manasseh had desecrated it.

3. Prophet Jonah was the shadow figure (forerunner) of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament who undertook his prophetic ministry around 777 B.C. Prophet Jonah is hence associated with the number 777. He arose from the shadow and demise of Prophet Elisha. His preaching radiated such great power and authority that turned the city of Nineveh as the rising super power of that time up side down within 3 days only (read the book of Jonah). Jonah was the prophetic force behind the restoration of the lost territories of Israel in the reign of King Jeroboam II of Israel between 782 BC and 741 BC as written in II Kings 14:25. Jonah related with God more or less as his own father and God loved him more or less as His own son. He volunteered to die save occupants of the ship and was raised to life after three days just like Jesus Christ. Jesus compared himself with Jonah as his forerunner in the Old Testament as far as his earthly ministry, death and resurrection was concerned in Mathew 12; 38-41, Luke 11; 29-32. Jesus will also oversee the restoration of the lost territories of Israel just like prophet Jonah when he comes to rule as the king of kings and Lord of Lords. We can therefore correctly associate Jesus Christ with the number 777 just like Jonah as our commander-in-chief, Lord of the Sabbath and fountain of life.

The more we know where we came from the more we know where we are going. You are cordially invited to visit my face book home page for more information and messages. Feel free to share this truth with other brethren just as I received it free of charge from God.

Your brother in Christ

Eporu Ronald
Scientist & Minister of Bible Prophecy

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No matter how many times I read this chapter I still get chills up and down my spine…… back in 1990 I prayed and literally stuck my right hand up in the air and asked Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to guide me as he had guided this Gentile ruler….. I was a bit angry when I did this….. because I thought that as a Messianic Gentile I should get a higher level of guidance than somebody who does not even know the God of Abraham!!!!?

“This is what the Lord says to his anointed,
to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
to subdue nations before him
and to strip kings of their armor,
to open doors before him
so that gates will not be shut:
2 I will go before you
and will level the mountains[a];
I will break down gates of bronze
and cut through bars of iron.
3 I will give you hidden treasures,
riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the Lord,
the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
4 For the sake of Jacob my servant,
of Israel my chosen,
I summon you by name
and bestow on you a title of honor,
though you do not acknowledge me.
5 I am the Lord, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
though you have not acknowledged me,
6 so that from the rising of the sun
to the place of its setting
people may know there is none besides me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other.
7 I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the Lord, do all these things.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 45

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So……. do you know of any artistically inclined Christians who would be willing to in a sense…. audition for the role of a modern Cyrus type political leader?

If so……….. I believe that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus has taken me to a place where I have some ideas that could help them out significantly!

Actually…. there are a minimum of 128 people with a major Cyrus mantle/ anointing/ calling on their lives at this time…………………… Actually there are thousands…….. because the title for the ruler over any town or city during the time of the Persian Empire….. was king or queen!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
According to ancient Jewish prophecies…. the final Elijah will somehow "stir up the spirit" of Moshiach ben Ephrayim who many scholars equate with Cyrus.

I have an angle on how perhaps somebody "appeased the wrath of the LORD" from 1990 to 1995 that could be helpful in a film series of this nature.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7647325/
Yom Kippur/The Rapture connection?!
This is just a theory and I may be wrong but after being highly skeptical of the idea of a rapture for most of my life I am now open to the idea that the Rapture could fit in extremely well with the ultimate fulfillment of the Fast of Yom Kippur……….

…My dad, Robert Tate died on January 1, 1990. He had NOT given his heart to Rabbi Jesus/Yahushua so far as I knew.

Around that time I ran into the near death experience accounts through an article in Psychology Today. As I read several books by Dr. Raymond Moody I went into something of a philosophical/theological crisis as I encountered evidence that the "soul sleep" doctrine that I had been taught by evangelist Garner Ted Armstrong and his dad had almost certainly been terribly in error!

I had been fasting on Yom Kippur since the late 1970's and I had always wondered what this verse could possibly mean:

but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Aza'zel.(Leviticus 16:10 RSV)…
In a nutshell I have came to strongly suspect that Azazel is the fallen angel who will be somewhat like General Abner who brought the ten tribes over to King David or to Rav Shaul/Paul who repented of persecuting Christians and followers of God.

I suspect that when the fallen angel Azazel returns to the God of Abraham with his whole heart...when Yom Kippur is completely fulfilled....then a major step will have been taken toward the ushering in of a truly new era of worldwide peace where even the eating habits of wild animals like lions will be altered!

And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
(Matthew 12)
…One of the major lessons of Yom Kippur is that once the blood of the Messiah covers our sins and errors they actually are transformed into an asset rather than a liability!

Our worst mistakes...once we are led to genuine repentance and change...often give us a story that strikes a chord with others at a level that probably would not be so powerful if we had not fallen into that particular problem.

I believe it was author Kenneth Hanson who wrote that in a sense Adam and Eve actually fell UPWARD!

The Book of Enoch...if it is inspired.... records that Azazel at the least felt extreme shame and guilt over his sins:

CHAPTER XIII.

1. And Enoch went and said: 'Azâzêl,
thou shalt have no peace: a severe sentence has gone forth against thee to put thee in bonds: 2. And thou shalt not have toleration nor †request† granted to thee, because of the unrighteousness which thou hast taught, and because of all the works of godlessness and unrighteousness and sin which thou hast shown to men.' 3. Then I went and spoke to them all together, and they were all afraid, and fear and trembling seized them. 4. And they besought me to draw up a petition for them that they might find forgiveness, and to read their petition in the presence of the Lord of heaven. 5. For from thenceforward they could not speak (with Him) nor lift up their eyes to heaven for shame of their sins for which they had been condemned…….
…...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
On that note.... I am going to nominate three people for the role of a modern Cyrus...... Kola Olaniyi of Nigeria......

Homegrown Panacea Instead of Western Dependence

Mr. Malik Obama who is a Muslim who openly supports the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple in accordance with every word in Ezekiel chapters 40 to 48:

Obama’s Brother in Support of Third Temple Built in Jerusalem

…..“I’m at that stage now where I’m trying to do something and make a contribution to mankind,” Malik Obama said, referring to Yisrayl Hawkins’ Third Temple proposal. “I feel a lot better with myself today, and I welcome and embrace the principles and the concept I am hearing today.” In the speech, Malik addressed the apparent contradiction between his Muslim faith and the goal of rebuilding the Third Temple adjacent to the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount. “It’s easy for me to get with the program because I’m a Muslim, you know, a practicing Muslim, and all the principles that are within the program [of building the Third Temple] are within my beliefs,” Malik said. “So, it’s easy for me to step right in and be part of the program."
endtimeheadlines.org/temple-mount/obamas-brother-in-support-of-third-temple-built-in-jerusalem/

... and.... a gifted Christian visionary from Florida.... Tommy Jenkins... who gave me a pretty shocking prophecy back in December of 2011.......

Dennis Tate

Hey Tommy...I'm finally back online with a new Mac!

December 14 Tommy Jenkins

hallelujah!!

im glad ur doin good bro

weve got allot of catching up 2 do

i trust that all is well with ur family

December 15 Tommy Jenkins

2MORRO ID LIKE TO CATCH UP ON SOME THINGS ABOUT THE DOCUMENTARY MOVIE ILL BE DOING

I TALKED TO ONE OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS ..............

HE WORKS DIRECTLY FOR THE MAYOR OF WASHINGTON D.C.

HE SAID HE WILL HELP ME IN ANY WAY THAT HE CAN,THANK U JESUS FOR DIVINE FAVOR

BRO DENNIS GOD IS TALKING TO ME

HE SAYS THIS

IM RELEASING DIVINE AUTHORITY TO MY CHILDREN IN A MEASURE THAT THE Y HAVE NEVER KNOWN OR EXPEIRIENCED

IN THIS SEASON

AND THAT EACH ONE HAS A SPECIFIC JURISDICTION

OR SPHERE OF AUTHORITY IN WHICH TO RULE AND REIGN WITH ME

December 15 Tommy Jenkins

I KEEP HEARING THE NAME JOSEPH

JOSEPH

GOD IS NOW POSITIONING YOU

AS A JOSEPH

AND HE WILL PUT YOU

AMONGST KINGS

AND YOU WILL

BRING SPECIFIC MATTERS BEFOR OUR LORD

EARLIER WHEN I SPOKE BRIEFLY WITH YOUR WIFE

THE UTTERANCE OF QUEEN CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH

AND GOD SAYS THAT YOU WILL PULL DOWN STRONGHOLDS AND CAST DOWN MUCH EVIL

FOR I HAVE GIVEN YOU DOMINION AND POWER TO ESTABLISH MY KINGDOM

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

ON EARTH

IN CANADA

AND WHERE EVER THAT I SEND YOU SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS

AMEN

I am so glad that ChristianForums allows editing of comments because of course I will now ask Tommy and Kola if it is OK if I nominate them in this manner?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

One of the possible ways that this could work out in our time period would be if somebody high profile…… such as Governor Sarah Palin……. were to allow and oversee……. a "Sarah Palin Volunteerism Hour."

http://www.christianforums.com/t7701455-9/#post67133321

North American churches should each have their own currency unit!

….If somebody as famous as Governor Sarah Palin were to organize a "Sarah Palin Volunteerism Hour" do you think that the response to it in the "alternative currency movement" would be favourable or perhaps even enthusiastic?

I am thinking that she perhaps sets up both a Sarah Palin Film Production Cooperative as well as a company……… as well as set up a separate organization for printing up some form of "volunteerism hour" that could give churches something to organize around?

I wrote this up for the Canadian political party that I am involved with and the response has been somewhat positive but…… it would be silly for me to hold my breath waiting for a political party to take a significant political risk?!

# internationaltrade: "A Liberal Party Dollar could play a significant role in stimulating certain types of trade with many other nations.

Take a look at CalgaryDollars.ca to get a better idea of the impact that an initiative of this nature can have in merely one Canadian city.

One of the risks of organized barter is that you pay the same level of taxes on earning a Calgary Dollar, as if you had earned a Canadian dollar, so your percentage of dealings in organized barter over a one year period of time need to be at a low enough level where you are still able to pay all your taxes in Canadian dollars.

One possible remedy for this is to set out to make non-profit organizations all across Canada wealthy in Liberal Party Dollars as they try their best to address various social problems.

For example, homeless people in a major Canadian city, could be organized into a film production cooperative or two or three, where they become actors playing the role of homeless people. Liberal Party Dollars could be used to finance a substantial percentage of such film projects due to the fact that charitable organizations could use them to inspire far greater involvement by local companies and individuals than they could if this measuring tool was unavailable to them.

A Liberal Party Dollar could be extremely useful in assisting developing nations to educate children in internet based English and French language instruction. A Liberal Dollar, could even play a significant role in combating ”Dutch Disease” to whatever degree Mr. Mulcair may be correct that it is somewhat of an issue in the Canadian economy??!!" (posted October 2012).

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Have you heard of UN Agenda 21?

I should go and take a look at that again..........
but we are living in a time period when it seems like God..... wants a Warrior Bride......
who will soon be given more power than the U.N. could begin to imagine holding.

Is God infinitely ancient?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Yesterday evening my wife and I saw two episodes of the documentary "Living Undocumented" that set the stage for doing something with this basic idea.

Flight of Christians from Mid-East Reaches Syria, What can you and I do?????

My wife and I watched two episodes of a powerful documentary yesterday evening titled....... "Living Undocumented."

Theoretically a reality film could be set up where the Israeli couple who are now living in California that were in that film might perhaps become reality films stars who spend part of their time in Canada....... as actors and actresses starring as themselves......... in a branch of a possible film series associated with the idea of an Exodus of Jews from the USA up to Canada before they make full fledged Aliyah to Israel.

From Canada the dad could fairly easily take planes to Los Angeles to continue to run his company there?!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums