Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It means not being healed physically but spiritually instead. The gospel isn't health and wealth. It's a lamb led off to slaughter daily. Romans 8
The same act of Grace - Jesus' death burial and Resurrection - that paid for forgiveness of sins - paid for physical healing. Take your reference on Job - when he repented - God healed him physically - then restored him and made him very wealthy.
I don't know for sure what Paul lived with and endured but I die a lot myself in my own way. I must endure this by faith not sight. There is no book other than the Bible that teaches us how to be a lamb led off to slaughter
It also teaches how to rise from the grave with Christ - how to be more than conquerors - how god leads continuously into victory.

I've already shown you specifically what Paul lived with. 2 Cor 11
I don't know what Paul experienced but I know my own struggles. Paul is the only one who gives me hope. All scripture does
I hope and pray that you find the victory - just like Paul did - God's very best to you my friend.

Romans 8:37

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟9,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The same act of Grace - Jesus' death burial and Resurrection - that paid for forgiveness of sins - paid for physical healing. Take your reference on Job - when he repented - God healed him physically - then restored him and made him very wealthy.

It also teaches how to rise from the grave with Christ - how to be more than conquerors - how god leads continuously into victory.

I hope and pray that you find the victory - just like Paul did - God's very best to you my friend.

You ignore the fact that all the apostles were martyred and they were persecuted. The church was persecuted and killed.

Have you never read Romans 8 and 1 Corinthians chapter 13? It's disease, demons and death

Those scriptures were written for persecuted and suffering Christians.

Also please consider Revelation 6:11 and 2 Timothy 3:12 and Acts 20:29 and Matthew 10:16-25

Paul died daily and he carried death in his body. Consider that as well.

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟9,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

psalm-119-92-kjv (1) (1).jpg

e563263e08242495c1cc6f5e86a4e8b8.jpg

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟721,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You ignore the fact that all the apostles were martyred and they were persecuted. The church was persecuted and killed.

Have you never read Romans 8 and 1 Corinthians chapter 13? It's disease, demons and death

Those scriptures were written for persecuted and suffering Christians.

Also please consider Revelation 6:11 and 2 Timothy 3:12 and Acts 20:29 and Matthew 10:16-25

Paul died daily and he carried death in his body. Consider that as well.
Tell you what - let's agree to disagree - Best to you!

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟9,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tell you what - let's agree to disagree - Best to you!
Why? Because you're right and I'm wrong. You have healing faith and my faith is fake. You don't need faith to get you through difficult things. You're rich like the church in revelation 3 maybe? You're already perfect. You must have that new spiritual body Paul talked about. I hang on by a thread and you don't care. You cut me loose and tell me that my faith is fake. That faith is all I have but you don't seem to care.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟9,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved u
Paul said that eating the Lord's supper in an unworthy manner will make you sick and sleep. There are plenty of sinners who don't get physically sick. But they all have one thing in common. They're all blind. it's a sickness.

It's spiritual illness and not physical illness. Don't you understand this scripture? Do you think sleep is physical death? Is Paul commanding dead people to rise from physical death? is he preaching in a grave yard? Paul is talking about spiritual blindness but not physical death.

1 Corinthians 11:30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep.

Ephesians 5:14 Therefore He says:

“Awake, you who sleep,
Arise from the dead,
And Christ will give you light.”

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟721,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why? Because you're right and I'm wrong. You have healing faith and my faith is fake. You don't need faith to get you through difficult things. You're rich like the church in revelation 3 maybe? You're already perfect. You must have that new spiritual body Paul talked about. I hang on by a thread and you don't care. You cut me loose and tell me that my faith is fake. That faith is all I have but you don't seem to came.
I have not said anything about your faith -

Have a good day - I'm out...

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟9,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have not said anything about your faith -

Have a good day - I'm out...
You said my understanding is wrong. You're saying that my faith is based on error. My faith helps me though. But you can't help me. You can only tear me down and walk away

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums