Comment on the person's sig above you

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DandelionsInTheRain

You see flowers in these weeds
Aug 23, 2007
in a field of yellow flowers, underneath the sun
✟17,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That quote originates in this song. Written by Eden Ahbez in 1947 and sung by many artists through the years. But who knows, maybe it originates somewhere previous to the song being written. ^_^

Oops wrong signature I didn't notice there were two pages. :D

1 Peter 4 is a great chapter. I just read it now and realize I need to read 1 Peter more to get more familiar with it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DandelionsInTheRain

Aug 23, 2007
✟17,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I first heard that quote in a Celine Dion song a few years ago. :) It's a pretty interesting quote. ^_^

Ok, I have to ask. What game?
Age of Empires II.... I was obsessed with building walls in every level I played. ^_^ It was my favorite computer game though.

Upvote 0

ImperatorWall

Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
The moon
✟18,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I first heard that quote in a Celine Dion song a few years ago. :) It's a pretty interesting quote. ^_^

Age of Empires II.... I was obsessed with building walls in every level I played. ^_^ It was my favorite computer game though.

Yes! I loved that game too.

I did not care about winning so much as having neat walls and castles.

Also, square formations of Champions on the outside with Longbowmen on the inside. It was just so cool to see them move in formation.

Upvote 0

DandelionsInTheRain

Aug 23, 2007
✟17,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes! I loved that game too.

I did not care about winning so much as having neat walls and castles.

Also, square formations of Champions on the outside with Longbowmen on the inside. It was just so cool to see them move in formation.
Yes walls and castles were important... but I typically won anyway... it would just take a few hours... where people with different tactics could have beat the game in much less time. I sometimes ran out of resources and that's when I would attack. I knew the cheat codes too though.... ^_^

Upvote 0