Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
(Sorry, this was for Blackguard) Didn't like it, sorry. Sounded contrived and whiny.

Becky - I liked it, it's perky and got a nice, funky jazzy way about it. Not something I'd go out and buy, though lol.

This is a video I made with one of my favorite songs ever "All Love Can Be" by Charlotte Church, from the "Beautiful Mind" soundtrack. Has some of the most gorgeous, soaring strings I've ever heard. Crank it up!

YouTube - "Shylah and The Arena " - Charlotte Church

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not a big Journey fan, so I won't rate that one :D I'll let White Dove do it.

I TRIED to post "All The Single Ladies" by Beyonce - freakin love that song!! But I can't find one on YouTube where the embedding isn't disabled.

So it's Imani Coppola - Legend of a Cowgirl! This is my theme song ;) Independence and freedom!! The video's a bit wacked...might do well to minimize the screen and just listen to it lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVqeSfGXIwA

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Something tells me Becky really loves The White Stripes lol.

Sorry Beck, I didn't like it. I liked the sound - sorta reminded me of the soundtrack of "Twilight" lol. But the video made me wanna like, have a seizure or something.

I'm not giving number ratings - I'd rather give comments :)

Here's a pretty one. "No Me Ames" by Marc Antony and Jennifer Lopez. It's in Spanish. The story is; Marc Antony's character is dying, and Lopez's character comes to care for him, and he wants her to go away and says "don't love me" (no me ames), and she refuses to go. I love the very last scene...when he's walking behind her...*sob*

YouTube - Mark Antony & Jennifer Lopez-No me ames

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
Something tells me Becky really loves The White Stripes lol.

Sorry Beck, I didn't like it. I liked the sound - sorta reminded me of the soundtrack of "Twilight" lol. But the video made me wanna like, have a seizure or something.

I'm not giving number ratings - I'd rather give comments :)

Here's a pretty one. "No Me Ames" by Marc Antony and Jennifer Lopez. It's in Spanish. The story is; Marc Antony's character is dying, and Lopez's character comes to care for him, and he wants her to go away and says "don't love me" (no me ames), and she refuses to go. I love the very last scene...when he's walking behind her...*sob*

YouTube - Mark Antony & Jennifer Lopez-No me ames

I only really started listening to TWS today and I am hooked now :p. I thought the video was weird at first too! :)

Sorry, I cannot listen to Jlo...someone else can rate it. ^_^

Upvote 0