Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
When you're feeling down, when life presses you down, I find singing a Scripture chorus just lifts us back up again. Join me in a little singing. I promise not to sing out of tune..

Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised
Background: Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised
Lead: Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised
Background: Hallelujah (repeat all once)

In the City of our God and in the Mountain of His Holiness

Lead: Oh magnify the Lord and lift up His Holy name
Background: Oh magnify the Lord and lift up His Holy name
Lead: Oh magnify the Lord and lift up His Holy name
Background: Hallelujah

Lead: He's the mighty King and He is the Lord of Lords
Background: He's the mighty King and He is the Lord of Lords
Lead: He's the mighty King and He is the Lord of Lords

Great and Mighty Awesome Ruler

Lead: Great, Omnipotent our Lord is worthy of the Praise
Background: Great, Omnipotent our Lord is worthy of the Praise
Lead: Great, Omnipotent our Lord is worthy of the Praise

Great and Mighty Awesome High Redeemer

Come on let's magnify Him
Come on let's glorify Him

Awesome thanks :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Aug 15, 2011
✟9,393.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You're welcome, dear brother. :)

I've been learning to trust more. And trusting means being like a little bird about to take their first flight into the air..

Trusting is the kind of relationship we have with God, who compared Himself to a mother: “As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you” (Isa. 66:13). As His children, we have no reason to fear what happens to us - nor to envy what happens to others: “Do not . . . be envious of the workers of iniquity” (Ps. 37:1). When we trust His goodness, we are fed by His faithfulness. As a sort of "adopted" mum, I have found this time and time again and been truly blessed by God.

Offering up this prayer of thanks to our Living God..

Lord, we’re thankful for this example of motherhood. But even more, we’re grateful for Your faithful “mothering” of us displayed in Your compassion day by day. Help us to find rest in You. Amen.

God’s care surrounds us.

Reactions: scjohnson1973
Upvote 0

scjohnson1973

My lifeguard can walk on water!
Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
You're welcome, dear brother. :)

I've been learning to trust more. And trusting means being like a little bird about to take their first flight into the air..

Trusting is the kind of relationship we have with God, who compared Himself to a mother: “As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you” (Isa. 66:13). As His children, we have no reason to fear what happens to us - nor to envy what happens to others: “Do not . . . be envious of the workers of iniquity” (Ps. 37:1). When we trust His goodness, we are fed by His faithfulness. As a sort of "adopted" mum, I have found this time and time again and been truly blessed by God.

Offering up this prayer of thanks to our Living God..

Lord, we’re thankful for this example of motherhood. But even more, we’re grateful for Your faithful “mothering” of us displayed in Your compassion day by day. Help us to find rest in You. Amen.

God’s care surrounds us.
So true. Faith is the key. Our God is an awesome God

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Did you feel the earthquake where you are at. We felt it up here.
Did you really? My friend in pa did not and lives near scranton. i was actually in virginia about an hour and a half away. was in wendys and went for a ride in my chair. lol what an experience and then there were three aftershocks later that night. i will never forget it.

be safe from the storm to. praying

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

scjohnson1973

My lifeguard can walk on water!
Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Did you really? My friend in pa did not and lives near scranton. i was actually in virginia about an hour and a half away. was in wendys and went for a ride in my chair. lol what an experience and then there were three aftershocks later that night. i will never forget it.

be safe from the storm to. praying

Yea I did. It seems like if you were moving around at that time you didn't feel it. Yea you are right! What an experience. We are definitely not used to those around here. People out west are probably making fun of us east coasters lol

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Did you feel the earthquake where you are at. We felt it up here.

Yes, the whole house shook the 2nd time...a few minutes before that the house rumbled just a bit....

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yea I did. It seems like if you were moving around at that time you didn't feel it. Yea you are right! What an experience. We are definitely not used to those around here. People out west are probably making fun of us east coasters lol

LOL Yeah, they probably are! the people in va were telling everyone about it. where they were etc. :^)

huge tree limb came down infront of my neighbors home around 4am and it completely covers the street and brought down a wire or two with it causing those across the street to be without power.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.