Come and See - Midweek Boost

David Hunter

Be passionate about pursuing your purpose in life.
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟336,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whelp, I was going to share this as a Devotional Saturday last week but totally forgot I was doing a series on the 10 Commandments, so I thought I share this as a Midweek Boost to help encourage you to share your faith in Jesus!

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Your definitely on point bro! Wednesday night church service ( last night) was all about evangelizing and sharing your faith. We were all given gospel tracks to hand out. I have given out three today. I’m probably the first person who explained/ shared the gospel using a guitar as an example. It was a great way to be able to witness to a fellow musician.

Anyway, thanks bro! God bless you!

Reactions: David Hunter
Upvote 0

David Hunter

Be passionate about pursuing your purpose in life.
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟336,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your definitely on point bro! Wednesday night church service ( last night) was all about evangelizing and sharing your faith. We were all given gospel tracks to hand out. I have given out three today. I’m probably the first person who explained/ shared the gospel using a guitar as an example. It was a great way to be able to witness to a fellow musician.

Anyway, thanks bro! God bless you!
Thanks awesome, Hannah!!! Keep on giving them out. You never know what seed will be planted or encouraged, or what kind of conversation it'll open up. :)

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m probably the first person who explained/ shared the gospel using a guitar as an example. It was a great way to be able to witness to a fellow musician.
Hey Hannah! I'm curious how you do that? I was a musician once upon a time so am intrigued.

Upvote 0