College Students: How do you feel today?

boyscoutgirl

Mar 22, 2007
✟15,315.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I'm feeling okay. I am done for the summer. I just took my RICA test last saturday for my teaching credential. I have heard of one placement for student teaching, still waiting to hear about the other one. I am definitely ready for the fall again, but am glad for the summer break.

Upvote 0

BlueJ

Dec 27, 2005
Bronx, New York
✟8,144.00
Faith
Christian
I feel great. I've been working for 2 weeks so I'm pretty tied as well. I have to be on my feet for hours, but I'm getting used to it. I've been studying for my OAT test and MCAT, which is nice because I enjoy reading anyways. As long as I'm productive and making progress which means moving forward, I'm coo. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kingcouch83

Jul 9, 2008
Athens, Ga
✟7,755.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, I feel terrible. I'm a big ball of uneasiness. I'm doing alot of new things, well really one new thing, and that is having faith in God. I'm praying what seems like every hour for everything to be ok. I'm nervous, scared, my emotions are shifty, I'm like a rollercoaster headed toward a dark hole. I can except what my very near future holds but then I get down in the dumps and get scared. I don't want to come right out and say what is going on, I'm scared of the negative judgement. Just please say a prayer for me. Thanks Steven.

Ok I'm only adding to this message to let those of you know that everything is fine. Everything worked out as it was meant to be instead of how I had planned, I am Doing much better now. Thanks to you who have said a prayer for me. The power of prayer. God truely is Awesome.

Last edited:
Upvote 0