Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have multiple guns, and pray I never have to use them.

For me shooting is a sport and that is what all my firearms are for, but I agree and pray I never have to point one at another person.
I did however, point one at a Pit Bull that jumped into our back yard almost shot it, once I got my kids in the house and called the cops I put the firearm away though.

• Friendly
Reactions: Fireinfolding
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For me shooting is a sport and that is what all my firearms are for, but I agree and pray I never have to point one at another person.
I did however, point one at a Pit Bull that jumped into our back yard almost shot it, once I got my kids in the house and called the cops I put the firearm away though.

We have a pitbull and she is just such a love. I never thought I could love one so much, they never appealed to me because most of them look terrifying and attacks by them are never a small thing. Out of all our dogs and we've had nearly 20 of them (of various breeds, Labs, German shepherds, Rottys, Golden retreivers, etc etc) she has become our absolute favorite, super intelligent but looks dumb as stones. I am glad that we have her in times like this, but I have always wondered how she would perform if someone would break into our home, or even if those who see her (upon entry) would just turn and run.

I am a little afraid she might jump up and give them a ton of kisses. In your case you could only hope that would be the case, I understand, I have been outside when my dog was inside and met two dogs that come onto my property it can be scary, it takes you off gaurd.

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's the way we loved our GSD, he was such a love to kids, women .. a little aloof with men, which I liked.
Dogs are smart and can sense danger or if things are not right.
We wondered the same (would he engage) and to our surprise years down the road, a few close calls lets say and I was struggling to hold that dog back.

Reactions: Fireinfolding
Upvote 0