Clearing up Some of the Mueller Report's Falsehoods

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Clearing Up Some of the Mueller Report’s Falsehoods

A short article, but worth the read. I certainly hope the usual suspects won't complain about the source without reading the substance first.

In sum, the Mueller Report will be only the seventh inning stretch of a nine inning game. House Democrats can keep this going if they want, and they probably will.

Thoughts?

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I think it’s time to move on .. what Muller report proves that .. despite everything our justice department works… I do want Democrat to have checks and balance on the administration but I don’t want to see on going ever ending investigation. The election is in two years and let the voter decide who they want in White house.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Typical libs trying to spin the complete and total exoneration of Trump.
Not Libs, Conservatives in the old-time sense. . Which Trump's supporters really are not.

• Agree
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think it’s time to move on .. what Muller report proves that .. despite everything our justice department works… I do want Democrat to have checks and balance on the administration but I don’t want to see on going ever ending investigation. The election is in two years and let the voter decide who they want in White house.
You mean like the continual cry of the right to investigate over and over Hillary Clinton's emails? Hmmm.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Clearing Up Some of the Mueller Report’s Falsehoods

A short article, but worth the read. I certainly hope the usual suspects won't complain about the source without reading the substance first.

Thoughts?

Quite certain the house dems will keep this going. Will they be able to investigate as thoroughly and objectively as mueller? I dont think so.

What the dems have to be cautious of, is extending an investigation past the point of it being fruitful. If they do, it could produce backlash for them in 2020.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I do love these political threads. Really shows how christians have become. Tearing each other apart for being on "the other side. This is why christianity looks like a joke to so many and why so many leave it.

That is the problem with muddying your religion with politics. Politics dirties everything it touches.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I think it’s time to move on .. what Muller report proves that .. despite everything our justice department works…
I'm not sure we can conclude that! Yes, the report showed that the whole thing was for nothing. However, the fact that our country was subject to a coup attempt that has not been addressed yet, $25,000,000 was wasted on something that should not ever have been, thousands of people were subject to interrogations and searches, and the basis for allowing the special counsel in the first place was fraudulent...does not represent a system that has been working properly.

• Winner
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

I agree with you in principle... but we both know it's not going to go down like that. I doubt the Dems are going to let it go, and I know the GOPis going to use this as an excuse for retaliation...

Buckle up, sweethearts; the worst is yet to come.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I do love these political threads. Really shows how christians have become. Tearing each other apart for being on "the other side. This is why christianity looks like a joke to so many and why so many leave it.

Not to flame or anything, but I started my hauntings of this forum over in Creation/Evolution... I can assure you, this is not the reason Christianity looks like a joke to so many...

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure we can conclude that! Yes, the report showed that the whole thing was for nothing. However, the fact that our country was subject to a coup attempt that has not been addressed yet, $25,000,000 was wasted on something that should not ever have been, thousands of people were subject to interrogations and searches, and the basis for allowing the special counsel in the first place was fraudulent...does not represent a system that has been working properly.
Manaforts money alone covers the cost. Money laundering, witness tampering, perjury, tax fraud, etc are no longer concerns? Really? Unregistered foreign agents not a problem? Rule of law?

Gimme a break.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure we can conclude that! Yes, the report showed that the whole thing was for nothing. However, the fact that our country was subject to a coup attempt that has not been addressed yet,

No, it hasn't... a coup is, by definition, illegal.

$25,000,000 was wasted on something that should not ever have been,

I think you're confusing this investigation with Benghazi... you know, the one that came up a complete goose egg?

thousands of people were subject to interrogations and searches,

As well as indictments, trials, and convictions... something no Republican should ever be subjected to, am I right?

and the basis for allowing the special counsel in the first place was fraudulent...does not represent a system that has been working properly.

Keep playing that tune... someday you might get someone to dance to it.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Manaforts money alone covers the cost. Money laundering, witness tampering, perjury, tax fraud, etc are no longer concerns? Really? Unregistered foreign agents not a problem? Rule of law?

IOKIYAR...

• Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Thanks, I think.

Now, now... you know full well that it's one set of rules for the Royalty, and another set for the plebs here in One Nation Under Donald...

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sadly we have a president tried obstruct this investigation. And told Russia on TV to hack Hillary's emails. I just think his actions will always make people, believe he was involved.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Money laundering, witness tampering, perjury, tax fraud, etc are no longer concerns? Really? Unregistered foreign agents not a problem? Rule of law?
Certainly those are concerns. But it is silly to think that rule of law, for instance, was upheld by the creation of this fraudulent investigation. To say that it was does not even make sense, our personal political preferences aside.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Certainly those are concerns. But it is silly to think that rule of law, for instance, was upheld by the creation of this fraudulent investigation. To say that it was does not even make sense, our personal political preferences aside.

How fraudulent can the investigation be if it caught so many criminals?

Upvote 0