Contributor
Jun 5, 2004
Here
✟14,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This varies greatly from one Bible College to another. Some Bible colleges include courses in history, literature, world cultures, sociology and education etc. Others offer only courses in Bible and ministry.

There are also Christian colleges that offer a wide range of majors from Bible to Engineering, to music to business to Chemistry.

Upvote 0

TheScottsMen

Veteran
Jul 8, 2003
Minneapolis, MN
✟8,995.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
whisper_dishmon said:
oh alright then, thank ya!
I agree, depends on the Bible College. Our college would be considered a Bible College (although must BC are not 4 years as ours is). We offer the same classes as every other college would for the first 2 year and our 4 year program for Theology would be the same as other colleges.

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
My university is actually a "Liberal arts university" so you can go for science, business or arts, just like anywhere else. But to keep with the Christian roots, you must attend 24 chapels a semester, so 48 a year (works to be about 2 a week) and some religious studies classes.

Upvote 0
O

okiemommy26

canadiancarebear said:
My university is actually a "Liberal arts university" so you can go for science, business or arts, just like anywhere else. But to keep with the Christian roots, you must attend 24 chapels a semester, so 48 a year (works to be about 2 a week) and some religious studies classes.
Mine is about the same as yours. Im getting my education degree.

Upvote 0