florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I can't believe it. But then again I can. Some rich guy down the street threw out a brand new Christmas tree for the yard debris pick up today. It looks like he just got it off the Christmas tree lot! It's still bundled together. What a waste. :(

The guy owns a resort hotel on the beach. I heard he's got ties with the mafia. No wonder he did something like that. :mad:

Upvote 0

Organist

Hammond A102
Nov 12, 2004
California
✟12,880.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
miggles said:
I can't believe it. But then again I can. Some rich guy down the street threw out a brand new Christmas tree for the yard debris pick up today. It looks like he just got it off the Christmas tree lot! It's still bundled together. What a waste. :(

The guy owns a resort hotel on the beach. I heard he's got ties with the mafia. No wonder he did something like that. :mad:

Some people! We had a real tree when the kids were little, only because they wanted one. We usually have a fake tree up. We have 3 large ones, and a couple small ones. We keep getting smaller and smaller ones, because they make less mess! :) Well, the one we have now is the type that doesn't need ornaments, it is a fiber optic tree. We are just getting very lazy. :sorry:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.