CHRISTIANS: What do you believe regarding the age of our universe?

How old is the universe? Which option most closely says what you believe? SEE POST #1

• 1A: @11-20 billion years. I am a Christian. The Bible is a spiritual guide, not a science book, and

• 1B: @11-20 billion years. I am a Christian, but think it is irrelevant what the Bible says about cre

• 1C: @11-20 billion years. I am a Christian, but still think it is irrelevant what the Bible says abo

• 2A: @6000 years. I am a Christian. Creation took 144 hours, and any scientific evidence to the contr

• 2B: @12,000 years. I am a Christian. Creation took 6000 years, and any scientific evidence to the co

• 2C. @6,000 years. I am a Christian who believes in the Gap theory (explained in post # 1).

• 3A. @11-20 billion years. I am a Christian who believes in the Gap theory (explained in post # 1).

• 3B. @11-20 billion years. I am a Christian. Each biblical "day" of creation is separated by ages or

• 3C. @11-20 billion years. I am a Christian. Since the Hebrew word for "day" ([i]yom[/i]) can mean an

• 3D. @11-20 billion years. I am a Christian. Creation could have taken 144 hours measured at the spee

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willtor

Not just any Willtor... The Mighty Willtor
Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Willtor said:
haha_deadthread.jpg

I beg to differ. The Resurrection is right now.

Upvote 0

Dannager

Back in Town
May 5, 2005
✟11,819.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
PaladinValer said:
I'm sorry, but the Resurrection is, more than likely thousands of years into the future.

If you want to raise things, play Dungeons and Dragons and RP a cleric :)
Even then it costs 5,000 gp at a minimum and incurs some rather steep penalties. All in all, far more convenient to just not die in the first place.

Upvote 0

Willtor

Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dannager said:
Even then it costs 5,000 gp at a minimum and incurs some rather steep penalties. All in all, far more convenient to just not die in the first place.

The trick is to twink your DM. Step on an ant and demand an experience point. Then boil a pot of water and find an anthill...

Upvote 0

Willtor

Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dannager said:
Munchkin has a card that reflects doing just that.

Ahhhh! I need to get Munchkin. I have a spin-off called Star Munchkin. It's much more suited to me because I'm more of a Sci-Fi guy than a fantasy guy. But I need to get the original game because I'm sure I'd get most of the references.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.