Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Blackmarch said:
Dickens was the guy who wrote "a Christmas Carol" and "Oliver Twist"
He was a christian and wove christian values and themes into (at least those two) his works.

All of them, in fact.

If you are a Christian, it is impossible to write a book which does not reflect Christian values, imo.

Upvote 0

aigiqinf

Senior Veteran
Mar 5, 2006
✟14,396.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
ALRAJY said:
Hi Guys,

Hummm, I was wondering about something. Many Say in the Name Of GOD, The Son Of GOD & The Holy Spirit. Is it Okay to say For example:
In the Name Of The Holy Spirit, The Son Of GOD & GOD.
In the Name Of The Son Of GOD, The Holy Spirit & GOD.
Since they are ALL ONE :confused:

Kind Regards
No God will smite you if you step over this line:________ Just kidding. It doesn't matter what order but offically it In the name of the Father, the son, and the holy ghost. God, the Holy spirt and Jesus work together. If you have trouble with 3=1 think about it like this: theres a board in a company there is 1 board but 3 members.

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
aigiqinf said:
Is not, you can write about animals for children.

Unless the book suggests do it yourself vivisection of a pet cat, that would not be against Christian values.

Christianity is not about what you believe, or what you say, it is about who you are. It is about the relationship you have, day by day, with the Living God.

No Christian, living such a life, can write a book contrary to the principles of that life, imo. A Christian book is not just one which quotes the Bible, and speaks of Jesus. A Christian book is one which is written by a Christian, living a Christian life.

It can be a cookery book, or a gardening book, or almost any kind of book and honour God.

Conversely, any book which does not honour and respect life, I would regard as unGodly. But that is my own personal opinion; nobody else has to agree.

Upvote 0
A

ALRAJY

aigiqinf said:
No God will smite you if you step over this line:________ Just kidding. It doesn't matter what order but offically it In the name of the Father, the son, and the holy ghost. God, the Holy spirt and Jesus work together. If you have trouble with 3=1 think about it like this: theres a board in a company there is 1 board but 3 members.
Hey James, I am Glad to have your Nickname in my Thread, and thanks For Sharing your Opinion with Us. Your analogy really Pop-ups a Question in my Head about those Members, are they One ? It also reminds Of an Example I used earlier and that is, Now You have 3 Ministries "Ministry Of Health, Ministry Of Education, Ministry Of Welfare" with 3 Ministers "Minister Of Health, Minister Of Education, Minister Of Welfare". Such that, even though, those guys Posses the Name a "Minister", but each One Of them practice This Authority in 3 Different ways, because they are 3 Different Persons with 3 Unique Characters.

Is it Same with GOD ? Having 3 Persons, Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, all undergo the Same Concept Of GOD-Head but with 3 different Roles in Salavation.

Now do you worship 1 person Or 3 Persons ?

Kind Regards

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
ALRAJY said:
Now do you worship 1 person Or 3 Persons ?

Hear Oh Israel, the Lord thy God is one God.

Father, Son and Paraclete, one God.

Just as you could be both father, son and friend, and yet be one person, with different people speaking to you in different ways, depending on their relationship with you, so can God. But he is one God.

Upvote 0

Abdurrahim

Veteran
Jul 11, 2005
✟1,970.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Catherineanne said:

Just as you could be both father, son and friend, and yet be one person, with different people speaking to you in different ways, depending on their relationship with you, so can God. But he is one God.

When you worship Jesus are you thinking about the father ?

When you worship father are you thinking about Jesus ?

Do you worship the father at all ?

And I do not hear anyone worshipping Holy Ghost.

Why ?

Is he not god as well ?

Upvote 0

Abdurrahim

Veteran
Jul 11, 2005
✟1,970.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Abdurrahim said:

Why ?

Is he not god as well ?

I thought I have asked a simple question .

?

Upvote 0

YahwehisHisname

Mar 5, 2006
✟16,284.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Abdurrahim said:
I thought I have asked a simple question .

?

"Holy ghost" doesn't exist in scripture. The name is the "Set-Apart Spirit". It(ruach) is a feminine noun:idea:
Words are the best invention in human history. Without words, nothing would exist. Words comprise His Scripture. God calls Himself the Word, and there are no meaningful relationships without words. The difference between what the Church teaches and what He actually said in His scripture, is night and day different.

Words are important and He inspired them with precision. It is important that we render them correctly before expecting to understand Him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Abdurrahim

Veteran
Jul 11, 2005
✟1,970.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
YahwehisHisname said:
"Holy ghost" doesn't exist in scripture. The name is the "Set-Apart Spirit". It(ruach) is a feminine noun:idea:
Words are the best invention in human history. Without words, nothing would exist. Words comprise His Scripture. God calls Himself the Word, and there are no meaningful relationships without words. The difference between what the Church teaches and what He actually said in His scripture, is night and day different.

Words are important and He inspired them with precision. It is important that we render them correctly before expecting to understand Him.

Interesting view .

Any comments ?

Upvote 0
A

ALRAJY

Catherineanne said:

SaLam,

I Like your descriprtion Of Having One person being Called different names, and playing different Roles as (A Father, a Friend, a Manager) but Still being One, same with GOD (The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit) Still One, but Let's Look at the Scriptures For a sec.

1-

If I myself as a Father & as a Manager are same One person, would It be Possible to, For example, to say (I ALRAJY the Father will send ALRAJY the Manager, After I am gone, who will witness For me, to teach you Few things in Life) !

I am asking everyone Here, does this make sense ? Why would I go and come back again with another Label, after I said I will be gone Forever, to witness myself & teach Others Stuff which I didn't teach in the First Place, I am the same person.

This is exactly what Jesus did in (John 16:13) "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he shall guide you into all the truth: for he shall not speak from himself; but what things soever he shall hear, these shall he speak: and he shall declare unto you the things that are to come". Clearly He will go & send Himself to witness For Himself, and teach new things which He didn't do when He was there in the First Place.

2-

(John 5:31-32) "If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true. It is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true"

If I myself as a Father & as a Manager are same One person, How come my witness Of myself is not true, and the witness Of myself being the Manager is ture ! we are the Same One person.

If Jesus & the Father are One GOD, How come Jesus witness Of Himself is not true, but afterwards His witness Of Himself as the Father is ture ? They are the same thing, wether a Father Or a Son, they are the Same thing, Jesus is Father & the Father is Jesus, aren't they ?

If a Married doctor is asked to go to the Court and as a witness For Someone, wouldn't He be the same Married doctor witnessing, Or He will say, No no ! my witness is Not ture as a Doctor, Let me take-Off my Lab-cout to become ture, duh !

3-

(John 1:18) "No man hath seen God at any time"
(John 1:18) "And the Father that sent me, he hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen His form"

Now, when I say, I ALRAJY can't be seen Or Heard, does It mean I can be seen & Heard as Father Or Manager ? No Ofcourse not, I can't be seen Or Heard means I can't be seen Or Heard, whether a Father Or a Manager, because we are the Same One person, A Father Of & a manager Of, If you can't see Or Hear ALRAJY the Father, you will not see ALRAJY the Manager.

If Jesus & the Father are, How come One can be seen & Heard, and the Other can't, aren't they the same One GOD ?

4-

(Luke 12:10) "And every one who shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Spirit it shall not be forgiven"

Also this raise a Question, and that is If All the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit are One, How come when you say a Blashemy at One, It doens't affect the Other ? Aren't they Considered to be One ?

Because If Jesus said So, then He wasn't Equalizing Himself neither with the Holy Spirit nor the Father, there is One Greater than the Other, which Simply Refutes all your Claims Of Oness

5-

If I am a Father Of three Kids, and now Having a new 4th baby, a Manager Of a Bank For 15 years & a Friend Of Mr. X Long timn ago, and Someone whom I know says (You became a Father, a Manager, a Friend !), woulnd't make sense ? No, Ofcourse I am a Father Long time a ago, I am a manager Long time a ago, I am a Friend Of Mr. X Long time a ago, I didn't became, but I already was.

If Jesus, the Father & the Holy Spirit are One, and Jesus is GOD, and the Father is GOD, and the Holy Spirit is GOD, and Jesus is Eternal, and the Father is Eternal, and the Holy Spirit is Eternal, Simply because they are One, and Someone says:

(Act 10:38) "Even Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed him with the Holy Spirit and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him"

Annoited with Holy Spirit ? How come GOD annoit GOD with GOD ? How come you annoit Someone who is already annoited From Eternal ? How come you give Something to Someone who is already given ? If you give Him, It mean that He didn't Have in the First Place, He Lacked It & eventually gained It !

Another thing, when I say (I am with Zak) Am I Zak ? Or (you Have a Pencil) are you the Pencil ?

6-

(Mark 13:32) "But of that day or that hour knoweth no one, not even the angels in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father"

Let's say I know the My Son's Friends, and the BBC news comes into my House and ask me, do you know your Son's Friends ? I Shall say, yes I do. Now IF CNN news, comes into my Office and ask me, do you know your Son's Friends ? I Shall say, yes I do, I am the same Guy, whether Father Or Manager. If I say, no I don't, this means either I was Lying in the First Place, Or I am not the Same person (Maybe the CNN got the address wrong).

Again, If Jesus, the Father & the Holy Spirit are One, and Jesus is GOD, and the Father is GOD, and the Holy Spirit is GOD, and Jesus is Eternal, and the Father is Eternal, and the Holy Spirit is Eternal, and they are One, How come the 2nd person in the GOD-head, doesn't know the time For the day Of Judgment ? aren't they One ? Then Jesus is not 100% GOD as One Claimed

7-

You agree with me that Christians say Jesus is the Father & the Father is Jesus, right ? Then how do you explain this:

(Matt 23:9) "And do not call anyone on earth Father, For you have One Father, and He is in heaven"

Didn't you Just said that Jesus is the Father, and they are One ? Wasn't Jesus On Erath during His Life ? Then how come He (Jesus the Father) commands His deciples not to call the Father On Earth, and that the Father is in Heaven ?

Clearly, there are two beings Here ! This means either He was Fabricating this In Front Of His Deciples, Or that you behold a False thinking Of Him being One with the Father !

8-

(1Co 15:28) "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all"

This is One Of the things that Shows the How Un-Godly Jesus is, Becuase EveryOne agrees that GOD doens't bow to anyone. So now, is the One Bowed the same as the One Bowed to ? and How come the Son bows to the Father, and we already said that Jesus is the Father & the Father is Jesus !

9-

Now, do you agree with me that The guy that was arrested is the Same Guy who was Judged & is the same One who was Crucified, Regardless Of whether It was Jesus Or not, but He was the Same guy is all these events, right ?

Let's say, For example, I am ALRAJY, a Father Of 3 Kids, a Manager Of a Bank, and I was asked the Questions, (Are you ALRAJY, are you a Father Of 3 Kids, are you a Manager Of a Bank ?) If I was ALRAJY, what would be the answer to these Question ? Yes I am, So Simple, isn't ? Espicially when everyone Knows those stuff about Me, there is noting to Hide.

Back to Jesus Christ, If Jesus was asked the Questions (Are you Jesus, Are you the Living GOD, are you Son Of man ?) what is the answer expected Here ? Yes I am, right ? Espicially when everyone Knows these Information about Him, He was the Fame Of that time, and there is noting to Hide.

But Let's Look Here:

(Luk:22:66-67) "And as soon as it was day, the assembly of the elders of the people was gathered together, both Chief priests and scribes; and they led him away into their council, saying, If thou art the Christ, tell us. But He said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe"

Tell them Jesus, tell them who you are, say I am He, as you did in (John 18:6), aren't you Christ ?

(Luk 22:70) "And they all said, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am"

(You say) ? what do you mean (You say) ? aren't you the Son Of GOD ? why don't you say I am He, there is nothing to afaraid Of Jesus, you & the Father are One, aren't you ? you are the Son Of the Living GOD, aren't you ? So, It is not a matter Of what they say, It is a matter Of what you taught Us Jesus, duh !

One can see It is not a matter Of names Or titles, Or How we Call GOD, but It is the Real Fact the Christian Church is trying to Teach & Convey that there are 3 Persons to be worshipped, and I have shown that those beings don't meet in any Form, no matter How Hard you try to Connect between them, and no matter Of how many verses you bring, Like (John 10:30)

Kind Regards

Upvote 0

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Why ?

Is he not god as well ?

What you are trying to take a shot at here is unfounded. Go to an "Ortodoks" church some time and hear how they worship God. It is "yes" to all your questions from the Orthodox side.

Upvote 0

missionette

Jan 15, 2005
✟9,958.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ALRAJY,

What you're dealing with here is called incompetence. No, I'm not calling you stupid, I'm just saying that humans simply can't think beyond the provable, the easy, the obvious. We attempt to work our minds around something that we think we should be able to understand, or that maybe we have the right to understand, but when you think about it, do we? God understands so much. He sees the big picture and knows what we can handle and how it will affect us in the present and future. One of the biggest parts of being a follower of God is putting your faith in Him. So even though your attempt to understand God is a noble one, there comes a time where you have to step back an come to the realization that you just can't understand everything! Who knows, maybe the questions you're asking are only the tip of the iceberg for you.

So why are you asking these questions? TRUTHFULLY! Think about it; is this thread really going to help you discover something life-changing? Is it just so you can try to prove something to yourself?... someone else? Is there possibly something else that you're wanting to understand but don't feel comfortable asking?

I hope you understand my thoughts.

God Bless,
missionette

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
missionette said:
ALRAJY,

What you're dealing with here is called incompetence. No, I'm not calling you stupid, I'm just saying that humans simply can't think beyond the provable, the easy, the obvious. We attempt to work our minds around something that we think we should be able to understand, or that maybe we have the right to understand, but when you think about it, do we? God understands so much. He sees the big picture and knows what we can handle and how it will affect us in the present and future. One of the biggest parts of being a follower of God is putting your faith in Him. So even though your attempt to understand God is a noble one, there comes a time where you have to step back an come to the realization that you just can't understand everything! Who knows, maybe the questions you're asking are only the tip of the iceberg for you.

So why are you asking these questions? TRUTHFULLY! Think about it; is this thread really going to help you discover something life-changing? Is it just so you can try to prove something to yourself?... someone else? Is there possibly something else that you're wanting to understand but don't feel comfortable asking?

I hope you understand my thoughts.

God Bless,
missionette
Jesus is LORD!!!!!!!!!That is all they need to know and if they can't figure that out, too bad. Peace.
Psalms 110:1 A Psalm of David. Y@hovah said to my Lord [ 0113 'adown], "Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool."
(Young) Malachi 3:1 Lo, I am sending My messenger, And he hath prepared a way before Me, And suddenly come in unto his temple [#01964] Doth the Lord [0113 'adown] whom ye are seeking, Even the messenger of the covenant, Whom ye are desiring, Lo, he is coming, said Y@hovah [#03068] of Hosts.
Matthew 21:12 Then Jesus went into the temple [#2411]] of God and drove out all those who bought and sold in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
A

ALRAJY

YahwehisHisname said:
"Holy ghost" doesn't exist in scripture. The name is the "Set-Apart Spirit". It(ruach) is a feminine noun

Words are the best invention in human history. Without words, nothing would exist. Words comprise His Scripture. God calls Himself the Word, and there are no meaningful relationships without words. The difference between what the Church teaches and what He actually said in His scripture, is night and day different
Abdurrahim said:
Interesting view .

Any comments ?
Bushmaster said:
Go to an "Ortodoks" church some time and hear how they worship God. It is "yes" to all your questions from the Orthodox side.
The Roman Catholic Church added the words"and the Son" to the description of the Holy Spirit, in what many have argued is a violation Of the Canons Of the Third Ecumenical Council. Those words were not included by the Council Of Nicaea nor Of Constantinople, and most Eastern Orthodox theologians consider their Inclusion to be a heresy Wikipedia.

To be Contiuned

Upvote 0

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ALRAJY said:
The Roman Catholic Church added the words"and the Son" to the description of the Holy Spirit, in what many have argued is a violation Of the Canons Of the Third Ecumenical Council. Those words were not included by the Council Of Nicaea nor Of Constantinople, and most Eastern Orthodox theologians consider their Inclusion to be a heresy Wikipedia.

To be Contiuned
added the words"and the Son" to the description of the Holy Spirit

No, they didn't add to the description of Holy Spirit, they added it to the Creed to combat heresy in a local council held in Toledo. They say they added it to make matters clear, but wording caused problems as it sounded like a "double procession of Holy Spirit" Google on "Filioque" ... It is an unnecessary issue and doesn't even relate to the topic at hand.

Reactions: meh
Upvote 0
A

ALRAJY

SaLam, missionette

As a matter Of fact, It is not Like that the questions aren't Approachable by the Mind, But Simply they Contradict with the Basics Or Let me say the "Intuitions" Of the Mind.

Each religion has some concepts that aren't approchable, Or can't be visualized by the Mind Like HeLL Or Heaven, but they are acceptable. Conversly, saying that GOD Almighty is Most Powerful & Sufficient, and at the same time He is in Need is Contradictable. It Like saying that ALRAJY is Intelligent & Unintelligent, Able & Disable, Rich & Poor at the same time. Or that thing is Circle & Square at the same time, Or that Object Exists & doesn't Exists at the Same time.

You should know that the Strength of GOD is with NO doubt is ULTIMATE, But It appertains to the Intellectual Possibilites, NOT Impossiblities, becuase even though this Sufficiency is Unrestricted, It stays in a Region Of Possibilites that Someone's Mind can Handle.

For Example:
  1. Can GOD Alimghty Exclude, Kick-out Someone from HisDomination ?
  1. Can GOD (The One who isn't Created, who had Created & Perfected everything, and the One who Has no deficiency in Himself and in His Attributes. The One Who is Ever-Living and Who does not die. The One Who Has no need For anything, the One Who is rich; the Giver, the One who, after ALL, controls man's soul) Create GOD with these Same attributes ?
  1. Can GOD Almighty create a Huge ROCK that He Himself Can't move ?
As you Fully Understand this Aspect Of Belief, then you would know that Man always Looks For what benefits Him and what protects Him From Harm. Then, you must know whom you Should need, trust, and Love so that you can attain what is beneficial as well as to Feel Good about this.

A Man can have no better guidance than that which comes From the One Who had perfected everything, and the One who Has No deficiency in Himself and in His Attributes. The One Who is Ever-Living and Who does not die. There can be no One better than the One Who Has no need For anything, the One Who is rich, the Giver, the One who, after all, controls man's Soul. Man is so poor to Him.

All these Charactersitic & Properties we talked about, are Essential, Ever-lasting ones, that can't be Incidental or Obtained, Changed or Vanished, because they are the Adjectives of the Divine GOD Almighty.

It is Imposible, No Matter How, for the Omniscience of GOD Almighty to Change or Convert into Nescience, or becoming Poor after being Rich, or become Hungry after being Full, or Die after being Eternal. As this Conversion & Vanishing Of Such Properties is Impossible, thus, the Usage Of the Mind to think about the Sufficieny of GOD is not related to Impossibilities.

If Our attempts to think Of GOD Fails,
If He is So Powerful, why is He weak to the extent that the Jews Spit On His Face ? If He is Omniscience, why does He say He has No Knowledge Of the time Of the day Of Judgement & no Knowledge when the Figs tree Bloom ? If He is Supreme, Can't be Heard Or seen at anytime (John 1:18), How come People saw Jesus and draw Pictures Of Him ?

200px-Cor-jesus.jpeg

If He is no in Comparison to Anyone, why Do I Find people Comparing Him to a "Moth" (Hosea 5:12), as "Lion, Leopard & bear" (Hosea 13:7), a "Lamb with 7 Eyes & 7 Horns" (Rev 17:14) & (Acts 8:32) ? The Creator Of the Universe is a Lamb !

lamb.jpg

If He is Omnipresent, then How come the Majesty Of GOD be Quantinized into Human Body ? Why didn't He descend directly without Manipulation ? Why did He wait to be born in the Pear-shaped Muscular Female reproductive Organ, as an Embryo, where He Grows, receives His nourishments From the Placenta & Blood vessels, develops in the months before Birth. And after being born He needed Breastfeeding For His Survival ?

Who was the One who Lifted-up His eyes and Said Thanks my Father becuase you Hear me ? Was He the Father ? If He was then who He was talking to ? If He wasn't then there 2 GODs !

Who was the One who prayed 3 times asking For the Cup Of Death to be removed From His side ? was He GOD ? why does He need to Pray ? and If he Prays why did ask For the Cup Of Death to be removed ? Isn't the Reason why He descended ? Didn't He know what is Like to be in pain ?

Trinity, what is like ? Is is a Made-up Term ? If it not then How come it is not mentioned in the Bible ? Did the Prophets "Abraham, Moses, David" know that GOD is 3 ? If they know it How come it is not mentioned in the OT ? Have they Hidden it ?

Did Jesus come to Fulfill the Commandments ? Yes He did, What was the First Of His Commandments ? Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One. But isn't Jesus the Lord ? then why did Jesus include Himself in this Statement ? Does GOD have GOD ?

What about the Ancient People who existed Before Jesus ? There were those who worshiped the Only True GOD ? Did they know that GOD is Trinity ? If No, then, were their Sins Forgiven ? If yes, So why did GOD have to Descend ? To have a Good relationship with Man kind ! Why is that ? Didn't He Had a Good relationship with His prophets ? If no, then why didn't He descended From the Begining Of Life, From Adam's Life For that relation to be established ?

When He descended to Earth as Human being, Did He manage to have that relationship with His people ? Then how come they Rejected Him (John 1:11) ? Didn't He know they those People will Strip Him & put on Him a Scarlet Robe, and a Platted a Crown Of thorns will be put upon His Head, that they will Spit on Him & Smote Him on the Head ? What is the Purpose Of all This ? Did He had to experience what Me & you Do ? Did He had to Live a Life Of Suffering as we do ? But, Why did He had to experience Our Life ? isn't He the One who Created Us, Isn't He the One who Have given Us this Life to live in ? Isn't He the One who Created Black & white ? Poor & Rich ? Good & Evil ? Sadness & Happyness ? Joyment & Depression ? Didn't He know What He Created and Decided to try It For Himself ? Or perhaps He wanted to Show us how to struggle in this Life, right ? Honestly I wouldn't consider a Spit On the Face & a Smite on the Head a Model of How I live this Life. For sure I can live better than that.

The Original Sin ? How Come Jesus Himself never Mentions Adam & the Original Sin in His Speeches ? is It For that reason that GOD Sacrificed His Son For ? But why didn't GOD Sacrifice His Son with a Lamp as He Did with Abraham when He Sacrificed Abraham's Son with a Lamp ? Does He Love Abraham more than His Son Jesus ? Do you Consider It a GODLY Justification For Someon to Hold Responsible For the Sins Of Others ? Or to Pay the Debts For things He Didn't Commit. For example, If I cross the Red Traffic Light, Would It be Justified For a Police man to Set a Fine Of $100 On my Momther Or Sister, Although I am the One who Committed that Mistake? If I have 10 Children, 9 Of them are Criminals, But 1 is a very Pure Good Guy, would It be Justified to Kill that Goodness For the Sake Of Others, espicially when those 9 will Still continue doing their Evil actions ?

I think I have TRUTHFULLY Shown my thoughts, and I am willing to Hear TRUTHFUL answers. It is not Shame to say I don't know, but the Shame is to continue doing the wrong.

Kind Regards

Upvote 0