Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I unsure if im even posting on the right the forum but i urge all Christians to back our Jewish friends at home and in the middle east...we seem to have forgot that Jesus was a jew his disciples where jews the bible which we follow would not be here if it wasn't for Jews yet we are abandoning them...i have found my rebirth to Christianity in life LATE and i am a nobody with no real knowledge of scripture but i will do eveything within my means to promote the Jewish cause.

GOD BLESS BROTHERS

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I unsure if im even posting on the right the forum but i urge all Christians to back our Jewish friends at home and in the middle east...we seem to have forgot that Jesus was a jew his disciples where jews the bible which we follow would not be here if it wasn't for Jews yet we are abandoning them...i have found my rebirth to Christianity in life LATE and i am a nobody with no real knowledge of scripture but i will do eveything within my means to promote the Jewish cause.

GOD BLESS BROTHERS

Good post Andy, and you are so right, after all, neither Jew nor Gentile can be gathered without the other.

Jesus came to take two men and make one man, but one of those men left the other 100 years after Jesus died.

Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism for over 100 years, and the gentiles converted to Judaism becoming one with the Jew.

But that brotherhood was broken, and unless the gentile comes back, nobody can be gathered as one man.

The Gentiles came in, and become coheirs, and they stayed loyal to the Jews. Gentiles attended synagogue with Jews for 100 years.

The Orthodox Jew wanted to get the gentiles out, and Rome was desperate to separate Christian Gentile from Jew.

Rome knew that if Gentiles continued keeping the Sabbaths and Feasts of Christ, that soon the whole world would be going to Jerusalem, and the whole world would revert back to Judah, they knew that if something wasn't done, that soon, the law would go forth from Jerusalem and it would be the capitol of the world.

So the great synagogue was burned, and Rome took this chance and blamed the Christians for burning the great synagogue, and this is what separated the gentile from the Jew.

It was already extremely hard for a gentile to keep the Passover in truth and in spirit, because to do so meant that they were also counted as Jews doing Jewish things{god's things}.

So the gentile who kept the Passover in truth and in spirit was then persecuted along with the Jews.

There had been a 7 year war against the Jews, and the whole world was Rome, there were people of the Roman army from all countries of the world, and they saw what the Jews did in Jerusalem during the 7 year war, they ate their sons, and they were so stubborn. The ones left alive in Jerusalem were the strong who took people's children and ate them, and these things became so heinous, and so damaging that it caused a hate against Jews like no other people.

So if you were caught doing what Jews did, you paid the very steep tax imposed on Jews after the war, and you were always in grave danger.

So there were laws made against the commandments of God, and a total separation took place, and it is still that way today.

The Greek orthodox took Jerusalem in 135 a.d.

They had made a covenant with Hadrian the Jew hater, and this agreement was that the Christians would accept the Saturnalia in the place of Sukkot, and the Christians would accept the easter in the place of Passover, and the Christians would soon keep the venerable day of the sun in place of the Sabbath, and this they did to completely separate themselves from Jerusalem and the Jews.

The brotherhood was then broken, and the one man that Jesus had come to build out of two men, he was cut in half, and there was no longer two men, no longer a brotherhood, no longer were gentile coheirs.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
What will one Gentile Christian say to the other Gentile Christian?

There was a Gentile in Rome who had been a Pagan all his life, and he enjoyed going to the great Temple where all God's were worshipped.

Then one day, a Christian came into his village and those Christians healed everyone in his village, and they heard the good news of Jesus.

So this Pagan Gentile decides that he will follow the one true God, and he would denounce all other Gods for Jesus alone.

He begins learning Torah and the feast days of Christ that show his promises, and he begins to understand.

His neighbors hate him and despise him because he has forsaken the great God's of Rome and turned his back on them.

So his neighbors begin to persecute him because he would only stay loyal to his Passover lamb, his Sukkot Bull, and the worship system that he has now converted to.

So he goes up to the synagogue to keep the feast of Tabernacles of Jesus and he learns the promise of the feast of Tabernacles when God would become his covering.

But on his way to the synagogue, he meets another Christian.

This other Christian was a part of a force that were exiling Jews from Jerusalem, and now he is standing in front of the Jew's synagogue and he explains to the convert that the synagogue had been taken from the Jew, and given to the Greek Orthodox Christians.

So the Greek Christian asked the other Christian,'' Why are you here?''

So this Christian begins speaking of the feast of Tabernacles and how he believes in Jesus so much that he converted to the religion of Jesus, and he is coming to celebrate the birth of the Messiah for the feast of Tabernacles, because his hope is in the God of Israel.

Hearing this, the Greek Orthodox tells his servants,'' Bind him, put fetters upon his feet, and chain his hands. Find out where his family are and gather them and bring them down to me.''

So the Christian who believes in Christ and his Passover, he is bound by the other Christians, and his family is rounded up.

So they take his family and kill them before his very eyes.

And then they kill him.

Then they say,'' Praise Jesus, praise Jesus, we have killed in the name of our Lord.''

When the two stand in the day of judgment, what will one say to the other?

Upvote 0