Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Wish us all a Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas from Palestinian Christians! - YouTube

"We ask for Blessings, not occupation..."

Nice video, thanks for posting. It's good to see them celebrating.

But they had the way for blessings and the end of occupation all along, haven't they? Call on the Palestinian leadership to recognize Israel's right to exist, stop teaching hatred of Jews, and negotiate peace. Pleasant looking propaganda cannot hide the hatred of the Palestinian leadership for Israel and Jews.

Upvote 0

disciple2011

Jun 5, 2011
✟16,489.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private

But they had the way for blessings and the end of occupation all along, haven't they? Call on the Palestinian leadership to recognize Israel's right to exist, stop teaching hatred of Jews, and negotiate peace. Pleasant looking propaganda cannot hide the hatred of the Palestinian leadership for Israel and Jews.

Jews do not hate muslims or christian ITS ZIONISTs!!. - YouTube

Upvote 0

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
Yeah dude, you've said this before. The thing is, the PA already has done those things and gotten nothing from Israel.
When will you start calling on Israel to make some concessions?

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,032.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Coming form a country that was occupied for 800 years I can perfectly understand their hatred of their Zionist occupiers. It's human nature.

Palestinian Christians was Israel out of Palestine. "They are Christians too, you know."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,256.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A very small percentage of Palestinians are now Christian. Most are Muslim - the Christians having emigrated.

If Palestinians have an historical identity as a people and if they are upset by "occupation" by Israel, how come they never complained or campaigned under the Ottomans.

Upvote 0

mathetes123

Dec 26, 2011
✟10,634.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
A very small percentage of Palestinians are now Christian. Most are Muslim - the Christians having emigrated.

If Palestinians have an historical identity as a people and if they are upset by "occupation" by Israel, how come they never complained or campaigned under the Ottomans.

They never existed as a nation under the ottomans. In fact, most of the muslim nations that are challenging Israel's claim to the land did not exist as nations, but were carved out of the old ottoman empire.

Upvote 0

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wish us all a Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas from Palestinian Christians! - YouTube

"We ask for Blessings, not occupation..."
I was in Bethlehem 2 summers ago, and saw the wall that is choking the city, as well as the settlements on the hills sorrounding it, settlements where they are lawn sprinklers and swimming pools while Palestinians need to ration their water. I spoke to a Palestinian Christian brother who`s 8 year old son saw a 5 year old friend shot in the head by an IDF soldiers from a guard tower.

There must either be a just 2 state solution or a just 1 state solution in which Palestinians and Israelis- Christians, Muslims and Jews- will live in freedom and dignity and peace. What is happening now is unacceptable and evil, and provides ammunition to the cowardly extremist leaders in Hamas and Jihad Islamiyya, who send out young men to shoot rockets and as suicide bombers.

Upvote 0

mathetes123

Dec 26, 2011
✟10,634.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I was in Bethlehem 2 summers ago, and saw the wall that is choking the city, as well as the settlements on the hills sorrounding it, settlements where they are lawn sprinklers and swimming pools while Palestinians need to ration their water. I spoke to a Palestinian Christian brother who`s 8 year old son saw a 5 year old friend shot in the head by an IDF soldiers from a guard tower.

There must either be a just 2 state solution or a just 1 state solution in which Palestinians and Israelis- Christians, Muslims and Jews- will live in freedom and dignity and peace. What is happening now is unacceptable and evil, and provides ammunition to the cowardly extremist leaders in Hamas and Jihad Islamiyya, who send out young men to shoot rockets and as suicide bombers.

You aren't seriously suggesting the conditions are the fault of Israel and not Hamas and the Palestinian Authority?

The Muslims could have assimilated the palestinians as Israel as assimilated jews from around the world. Countless times peace resolutions have been offered in which Israel has always been the one to give the concessions. They have not accepted the offers because it is advantageous for them to keep the hatred going. Look at all the foreign aid they receive and all the attention they receive from the west trying to negotiate peace. The whole Israeli-Palestinian conflict is used by dictators in Muslim nations throughout the middle east to draw the attention of their people away from their own internal problems.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

Being 'Palestinian' hasn't really worked out for them, no matter how hard they complain against Israel. They still aren't Muslim and that is what really counts in that region.

Upvote 0

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You aren't seriously suggesting the conditions are the fault of Israel and not Hamas and the Palestinian Authority?
I am not defending Hamas, it is responsible for thousands of innocent Israeli deaths and Israel uses their cruelty as an excuse to commit war crimes against in Gaza. The PA is often very corrupt and does not do much to combat demonization of Israel in Palestinian media. Both of these institutions/groups have a lot to answer for.

However, so does Israel. There is no justification for cutting off people's water. There is no justification for throwing people off their land. There is no justification for allowing extremists (yes, the settlers) to beat and burn and kill innocent civilians- and I have seen them beat up Palestinian civilians and destroy property, and I was myself hospitalized after three of them attacked my friend and I and beat us with sticks and a metal pipe- while harrassing and making lives unliveable for their victims. There is no justification for denying people permits to build homes because of their race and then using bulldozers to destroy them after they have been built... and this happens not only to Palestinians but to Bedouins who are not in Hamas or Islamic Jihad and who took no part in either intifada.

You think that Israel as a state is innocent? Think again.

Upvote 0

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Muslims could have assimilated the palestinians as Israel as assimilated jews from around the world. Countless times peace resolutions have been offered in which Israel has always been the one to give the concessions. They have not accepted the offers because it is advantageous for them to keep the hatred going. Look at all the foreign aid they receive and all the attention they receive from the west trying to negotiate peace. The whole Israeli-Palestinian conflict is used by dictators in Muslim nations throughout the middle east to draw the attention of their people away from their own internal problems.
The PA has made concessions too. It has recognized Israel as a state. It has banned its members from attacking Israel and it has cracked down on Hamas and other groups that do so in the West Bank.

Israel's 'concessions' have not included an end of settlement building, or of house demolitions, or of cutting off people's water, or of military rule over tens of thousands of people, or of allowing the settlers to more or less do what they want as they terrorize my Palestinian friends in the West Bank.

I agree with you that unscrupulous dictators like Assad and many others use the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as a distraction from their own wrongs, and I agree that Palestinian leaders have not done enough to combat extremism (I am referring to the PA, Hamas is in itself a collection of extremists and haters).

But the fact is that the people who are dying in greatest numbers and are being attacked and victimized and humiliated for the most part are Palestinians. Spend a week in West Jerusalem among Israelis. Then spend a week in IDF controlled Hebron among Palestinians. I have done both (spent more than a week in Hebron but you get the picture). Go on, I encourage you. See for yourself.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,032.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Maybe if we had a time machine we could explore your question.

Now can you not accept Christmas greetings from fellow Christians? Or are Arab Christians not part of the club..?

Upvote 0