England
✟40,747.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I watched a video today on yootoob and after watching it... i really can not see a future for christianity or indeed any religion. How could a computer even begin to understand christianity it has no soul.

So where do you see christianity fitting in with this

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I watched a video today on yootoob and after watching it... i really can not see a future for christianity or indeed any religion. How could a computer even begin to understand christianity it has no soul.

What is really disturbing is AI -Artificial Intelligence being used to make government war decisions. There some on the internet who think some civil violence, such as in Las Vegas, come from orders from an AI program. Bureaucracy has a chain of commands that is separated. An AI could give an order that a lower level department receives without knowing it is a command from a machine and they act on it.

Where does Christianity fit in? Jesus said, If it were possible, even the Elect would be deceived... meaning that it is not possible. Many are paying attention to what is going on... as your video shows. The Elect disconnect from the Internet of Things, yet know how to use it while limiting the surveillance aspects. I use proxies for much of my internet browsing, I stay off Facebook, although even being on Christian Forums puts much of my thoughts in the public. I use a secure email client from Belgium that American government can not access.

Jesus also said, Be wise as serpents, but harmless as doves. Those who have their heads in the sand say that if they live honest lives and pay their taxes they have nothing to worry about. They do not know history. Jesus was tried in a kangaroo court with trumped up charges. What makes Christians think they will be exempt? Satan hates Christians and has powerful people willing to do his bidding.

AI most certainly looks like the Beast of Revelations.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: The Grouch
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Does a computer UNDERSTAND anything ???

Upvote 0