Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

How many Christians have replaced the cross, with a star?

Have they replaced the one seed, with the many seeds in Galatians 3:16?

Have they replaced the children of the promise, with the children of the flesh in Romans 9:8?

Have they replaced the faithful remnant, with the Baal worshipers in Romans 11:1-5?

Do they allow those who reject Christ to speak from their pulpits, and from their Television programs?

Do they claim there are people now living on earth who have a special covenant relationship with God, based on who their parents would be, instead of a relationship with God's Son?
Is this form of Dual Covenant Theology scriptural?

If you ask these difficult questions, will you be labeled as a "hater"?

Luk_6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Last edited:

OffGrid

Oct 12, 2019
Tomball
✟19,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Have they replaced the children of the promise, with the children of the flesh in Romans 9:8?

Have they replaced the faithful remnant, with the Baal worshipers in Romans 11:1-5?

Do they allow those who reject Christ to speak from their pulpits, and from their Television programs?

Do they claim there are people now living on earth who have a special covenant relationship with God, based on who their parents would be, instead of a relationship with God's Son?

My educated refuting question back at you is....

Do you go broadcasting your sermon on television for all to see, reaping money from your television program of you preaching, as your image is captivated and set in rather set apart?... Do you trust those that strive for such deep down?....
Maybe I over think the televangelist concept though....
I think I just wish everybody preached freely, and studied their bible.

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

Luk_6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

The people of modern Israel are just as messed up, demonic, confused, deceived and sinful as any other nationality. Except for those who are born again. It's important not to confuse God's restoration of the nation with the reality that only those who are born again can even see the Kingdom of God. God promised to scatter, then bring back, the Jews. The nation has been restored, according to prophecy. Mostly, they have not yet said, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord". The nation of Israel stands as a testimony to God's power to overrule the ways of the world, when it suits Him. That is why much of the world wants to destroy Israel. And that is why, in spite of the powers surrounding Israel, it still exists and indeed, prospers.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My educated refuting question back at you is....

Do you go broadcasting your sermon on television for all to see, reaping money from your television program of you preaching, as your image is captivated and set in rather set apart?... Do you trust those that strive for such deep down?....
Maybe I over think the televangelist concept though....
I think I just wish everybody preached freely, and studied their bible.

The "suffering servant" of Isaiah chapter 53, and the promise of the New Covenant in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and the timeline of Daniel 9, prove the baby born in a manger is the Messiah promised in the Hebrew scriptures. Why have I never seen this simple three-part Gospel message on Christian television?

Dual Covenant Theology is at least part of the problem.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
How many times does the man in the interview below give the credit to God?

Jacob Rothschild discusses how his family created the modern State of Israel:

What does it matter what men say? Most people credit the USA with winning World War Two. Many say that Churchill won. The truth is that God intervened and the allies prevailed. Men are good at taking credit for God's work. That God allows it is a demonstration of His love, patience and forbearance.

Reactions: thomas_t
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The nation has been restored, according to prophecy.

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
BABerean2 said:
The people of modern Israel are just as messed up, demonic, confused, deceived and sinful as any other nationality. Except for those who are born again. It's important not to confuse God's restoration of the nation with the reality that only those who are born again can even see the Kingdom of God. God promised to scatter, then bring back, the Jews. The nation has been restored, according to prophecy. Mostly, they have not yet said, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord". The nation of Israel stands as a testimony to God's power to overrule the ways of the world, when it suits Him. That is why much of the world wants to destroy Israel. And that is why, in spite of the powers surrounding Israel, it still exists and indeed, prospers.
Agree.
A lot of them have come to their Messiah King Jesus Christ over the past 20 centuries, and will continue to do for the next 20 centuries [sans a Temple and Sanctuary of course]......

Mat 23:37
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!
“See! Your house is left to you desolate;
“for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!’ ”

Luk 13:34
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!
“See! Your house is left to you desolate; and assuredly,[fn] I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!’ ”[fn]
================================
The Great City/Harlot/Queen Revelation chapts 17-19

302660_c2760f5cc7d57e7088338ce451af705b.jpg

3amng4.jpg

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟807,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And that is why, in spite of the powers surrounding Israel, it still exists and indeed, prospers.

How does God decide who qualifies as Israel?

1. Jewish DNA?
2. Jewish religion?
3. Jewish culture?
4. Something else?

• Winner
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

I agree. Israel is not a Christian country. If Jew becomes a Christian, it is nearly as bad as a Muslim converting. Jews will not kill those who convert, but they will be ostracised. Kabbalism is occult, demonic and Antichrist. I stand by my comments re the physical nation of Israel. You could interpret some of Paul's comments to mean that one day, the Jews will repent and turn to the Lord. Maybe, maybe not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

1. Jewish DNA?
2. Jewish religion?
3. Jewish culture?
4. Something else?
Israel is the physical nation, no more than that. Jews can be secular but born of Jewish parents. Jews can be converts to Judaism. It is of no importance. Messianic Jews will disagree with me, of course.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Israel is the physical nation, no more than that. Jews can be secular but born of Jewish parents. Jews can be converts to Judaism. It is of no importance. Messianic Jews will disagree with me, of course.
Gotta love the history of that Nation/Country.
Who can't but be awed by the 7 year Roman/Jewish Wars leading up to the siege and destruction of 70AD Jerusalem and takeover of Massada 73AD.........

Did the "END" come in 70AD Jerusalem or 73AD Masada?

"Ye will hear of battles and rumors of battles" 1st century concluding in Judea/Jerusalem 70ad

Matthew 24:6 “And you will hear of battles and rumors of battles. See that you are not troubled;
for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Visual Timeline of the Roman-Jewish War ARTchive
CHRONOLOGY IMMEDIATELY SURROUNDING THE WAR

Stage 1: Murder of James the Just, "Opposition High Priest" ; Irrevocable Split: 62
Stage 2: General Revolt in Jerusalem ; Zealot Occupation of Masada: August-September 66
Stage 3: The Campaign of Cestius Gallus and the Defeat of the Twelfth Legion: October-November 66
Stage 4: End of Collaborative Government, Priesthood ; General Flight: November 66 - March 67
Part 6: Vespasian Subdues Northern and Western Palestine: December 66 - December 68
Part 7: Three-way Power Struggle within Jerusalem After Roman Retreat: January 68 - May 70
Part 8: Romans Breach City Walls and Leave Jerusalem Desolate: May 10 - September 10, 70
=====================
Josephus on the Jewish Wars 70AD..........

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD
Proof that Matthew 24 was fully fulfilled in 70 AD!
Also see: Rapture refuted

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Why would anyone continue to make a claim about a book they have not read?
I did read the book, and it does not agree with your claim.

All of Matthew 24 was not fulfilled during 70 AD.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

thomas_t

Blessings Collector
Nov 9, 2019
Bamberg
✟41,404.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How does God decide who is "physical" [Jewish, added mine]?

1. Jewish DNA?
2. Jewish religion?
3. Jewish culture?
4. Something else?

Hi jgr,
The ones with a Jewish mother, it seems in Acts 16
Paul came also to Derbe and to Lystra. A disciple was there, named Timothy, the son of a Jewish woman who was a believer, but his father was a Greek. [...] 3 Paul wanted Timothy to accompany him, and he took him and circumcised him because of the Jews who were in those places, for they all knew that his father was a Greek.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

thomas_t

Blessings Collector
Nov 9, 2019
Bamberg
✟41,404.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Berean2,
I'm not calling you a hater - this would be getting personal - but trying to redifine Israel should be a no-go. Replacement theology tries to do this and this is why I don't like it.

Thomas

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What does it matter what men say? Most people credit the USA with winning World War Two. Many say that Churchill won. The truth is that God intervened and the allies prevailed. Men are good at taking credit for God's work. That God allows it is a demonstration of His love, patience and forbearance.
It was the Anzacs bro.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

1. Jewish DNA?
2. Jewish religion?
3. Jewish culture?
4. Something else?

How did God decide things like that in the past, before the time of the NT era? Because in my opinion, how He decided that in the past should be the same way He decides it now. So how do you think He decided it in the past then?

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟807,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How did God decide things like that in the past, before the time of the NT era? Because in my opinion, how He decided that in the past should be the same way He decides it now. So how do you think He decided it in the past then?

Faith and obedience.

Spiritual DNA.

Exclusively.

In all eras.

Upvote 0